fin.

my plan's been soiled.

hoseok enters the tower of london, eager on getting the crown.

yoongi enters the tower of london, eager on also getting the crown.

hoseok set an elaborate plan on distracting everyone from the crown jewels. by that, he means, he set a bomb on the other side of the tower, not a big one, but enough to cause a commotion where he can then sneak by and take the crown.

yoongi understands that the guards barely care, and the soldiers guarding the door are just waiting for a chance to go home and rest their stiff bodies. while everyone is leaving the exhibit, yoongi will stay behind and snatch the crown.

so, when yoongi finds out there's a man still behind the group, he is quite upset.

hoseok side-eyed the man still hanging back, but doesn't think much as his bomb will go off in any minute now... oh, and there it goes. everyone is screaming at the loud bang and the guards are moving everyone out. the guards sweep through the exhibit, and hoseok along with the other man follow the crowd. they, both, stand back as the guards past them, and sprint towards the exhibit again.

yoongi sighs as he stands behind the man still "examining" the scepter. his plan is going to fail, and he, undoubtedly, would get punished by the boss. he doesn't remember the guy's name, moriarty or something? anyways, that wasn't what was important currently. what was important, was getting the man out- wait, was that a bomb? the guards come through, and to not be suspicious, he leaves along with the crowd, and also the man. he can see the small smirk on the man's face, and yoongi finally understands.

"you're not getting the crown!" yoongi yells out over the alarms.

"i am!" hoseok shouts back, they reached the crown, and it was just a matter of a few minutes before cops arrive.

"you ruined my plan, why did you have to steal the crown too?!" yoongi face palms.

"that's not my fault! you're also stealing, and the cops are coming," hoseok sighs, "so if i go down, you go down with me."

"that's not my plan here- look! cops!" yoongi points to the window, cop cars are arriving, and they needed to go. or him, it's not like he cares for the other.

"follow me!" hoseok beckons, and yoongi has to choice but to go along with the man.

they escape through a back window, hoseok smashing it open with a chair. yoongi, and hoseok jump out, and run the opposite way from where the cops were at. they stopped running once they enter the middle of the city.

"i hate you," yoongi pants.

"right back at ya," hoseok leans against a pole, groaning as the cold pole contrasts against his sweaty skin.

"you're lucky i disabled the security cameras," yoongi hissed,

"i knew i was forgetting something from the plan..."

"i- really- hate- you-" yoongi says between heaves, as he stretches his back.

"we are about to be england's most wanted criminal, so wanna hang back at my place?"

"yeah, sounds good, because i don't think we'd be able to buy plane tickets out of here anymore."

hoseok laughs, and yoongi laughs over. they walk back over to hoseok's place, and decided to get the hell out of london to liverpool, or some place like that.