The Secret Life of GOT7 Ep. 1

The Secret Life of GOT7 Ep. 1
Please log in to read the full chapter

There are two guys on the floor, one straddling the other’s legs. The guy on the bottom can’t move beyond wiggling in place, and the one on top is digging his fingers into the other guy’s hips, roughly sliding them under the elastic of the trapped guy’s boxers before he yanks them down. Hard.

But wait, let’s pause for a moment. You have no context. You don’t know what’s going on. So let’s rewind to 15 minutes ago.

 

 

15 minutes ago

There’s a guy sitting at the kitchen table eating ramyeon from a pot. His name is Jaebum. He’s the leader of GOT7. What’s GOT7, you ask? It’s an idol boy band. You know. One of those. Anyway, Jaebum is the leader, which means he has the most authority in this little apartment they call their dorm. It isn’t much, because he’s the leader to seven guys who are barely men, and they don’t always listen to him. But for whatever it counts, he’s their leader. Jaebum’s finishing his noodles now, slurping the last of it from the lid of the pot. He then brings both the pot and the lid to the sink, where he leaves them to soak and for someone else to wash. Typical.

Jaebum exits the kitchen. He walks towards the bathroom, twisting the door knob, but it makes an ugly sound. It’s locked. Jaebum sighs. He walks to the television console. Pulling a drawer, he finds a small key, which he then inserts into the knob of the bathroom door. Clack. It opens.

There are little puffs of steam escaping from the door. Clearly, someone’s inside. There’s singing, slightly off-pitched, which means that that someone is probably showering. Jaebum isn’t dumb, so he probably deduces this for himself in the three seconds he spends standing outside, but he walks into the bathroom anyway.

We are not erts, so we will not follow him into the bathroom. Instead, let me tell you what happens from this safe spot outside the bathroom.

There is a shout that sounds like “Jaebum, what the hell?”, followed by a gruff voice saying “Get out.” Then, there’s a bunch of overlapping sounds that sounds like the shower curtains being pulled, someone stopping the shower, and very loud groans.

The groans are probably those of frustration, though of what sort we cannot be sure from this spot outside the bathroom where we cannot see anything. After a while, the groaning stops, and a dripping wet guy in only boxers and a towel around his neck exits the bathroom.

This guy is called Jackson. He’s muscular, and has an unshaven happy trail leading from above his navel all the way into a pair of black boxers. The boxers have a shiny metallic red waistband that has some brand name on it. For the sake of this broadcast, we will not divulge the brand. But let it be known that it is an expensive one.

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes. Jackson is dripping water onto the floor, although he tries to use the towel to wipe his body off. The towel is not big enough. Shortly after, Jaebum’s head appears from the bathroom.

“Jackson, are those my boxers?”

Jackson looks up from where he had been trying to wipe his torso. He frowns. But he also says, very very softly, “Uh, maybe?”

“Seriously?” Jaebum’s full body appears from where he was hidden behind the bathroom door. He’s now shirtless, although he had clearly been wearing an oversized tee before this. He still has pant

Please log in to read the full chapter