Final

Everlasting Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, it’s too early.” Mark whined, slapping at the camera as Jackson laughed a high pitched laugh, dodging out of the way before zooming in on Mark’s sleepy face.

“But you’re so beautiful when you’re sleeping.” Jackson muttered, smiling at his boyfriend from behind the camera.

Mark chuckled softly, staring into the camera lens for a second before ruffling his messy blonde hair and sitting up, the sheet slipping down to his waist, showing off half of equally as beautiful body.

“Say something to your future self.” Jackson suddenly said, shifting a bit so he was closer to Mark, brushing his fingertips along Mark’s arm.

Mark blinked at him but nodded, deciding to go along with whatever Jackson wanted, even if it was silly.

“Hmm. Future Mark Tuan, if you’re watching this ten years later, know that you’re hopefully with the most amazing man ever that will always protect you and cherish you just like you do him. And also, I hope you have that writing job you’ve been working your off for.” Mark said, suddenly becoming shy as he looked down.

Jackson smiled, putting the camera down for a moment and lifting Mark’s face up with his fingers, bringing him into a soft kiss.

“You will do amazing, babe. I know you will.” He whispered, smiling when his boyfriend smiled as well.

Backing off, Jackson picked the camera up again and shifted so he was wrapping an arm around Mark’s shoulders, bringing him closer as he turned the camera around to face the both of them.

“Future Jackson Wang, if you’re watching this ten years later, know that you’re with the most beautiful man in the world that you will never give up on.  You yourself are probably teaching little kids fencing, coming home at the end of every day to a husband and two or three kids you decided to adopt.” Jackson said to the camera, feeling Mark’s eyes on him.

Mark smiled and leaned in to kiss Jackson’s cheek before looking into the lens again.

“I love you Jackson Wang. Past, present, and future.” He whispered.

~

Three years later…

Jackson zoomed in on Mark, having snuck around the wall of the kitchen in order to not get caught. Mark was currently singing as he cooked, which was one of Jackson’s favorite things about Mark, the way his smooth deep voice would carry out as a soft croon. He wasn’t the best singer, but he was still good enough for Jackson.

But eventually, the brunette turned and caught Jackson trying to sneak closer with the camera. He pouted and threw a ball of pizza dough at Jackson, who caught it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter