Leaving the Wrong Man

Nice Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the cliche sad ending guys!

 

“Oppa, I’m leaving~” Re-adjusting her purse strap, Eun Jae told her boyfriend. She passed by him as he lay lazily on the couch in Eun Jae’s apartment and was putting on her shows when Jae Bum asked, “Wait. Where are you going?” he sat up straight and gave her a pointed look. 

 

Sighing, Eun Jae told him again, “To my high school reunion party. I told you yesterday and the day before that–“

 

“Wearing that?” Abruptly, Jae Bum stood up and walked over. His eyes travelled from top to bottom as he examined her. 

 

“You can’t go out wearing that.” Eun Jae pinned her brows.

 

“What's wrong with what I’m wearing?” She looked down at her black, short sleeveless and A-line dress. It had a high scooped neckline and Eun Jae did admit that the dress did show a lot of her back but, it wasn’t that revealing. Jae Bum opened his mouth to say something but closed it almost immediately. 

 

“I’m not eighteen, oppa. I’m twenty three now. I can wear this.” She told him confidently but he wasn’t going to listen. She knew that but she had to try. She waited for him to disagree but he didn’t. 

 

Surprised, she asked, “So I can go…?” 

“No.” 

“No? Why?” Furrowing her brows, Eun Jae sent her boyfriend an annoyed look. 

 

“I’m coming with you–“    “What! No!” 

 

“Why? You don’t want to bring me along?” He looked at her with his signature blank look and Eun Jae exhaled. 

 

“I thought… you said you didn’t want to go when I asked you before!” Eun Jae in an exaggerating manner, threw her hands in the air and raised her voices. 

 

Jae Bum’s eyes narrowed into slits as he spoke in a low yet dangerous voice, “Yah, Baek Eun Jae. Tell me the real you don’t want me to go. You were planning on flirting with other men, weren’t you!” Eun Jae shuddered.

 

“What are you even talking about? I’m going to be late so I’m leaving.” She threw a hard stare at him before spinning around but Jae Bum wasn’t going to let go that easily. 

 

He grabbed her by her wrist and forced her to turn around and face him.

 

“Don’t you dare leave.” he said harshly and Eun Jae suddenly felt like crying. He was looking at her with his cold eyes, the ones that were foreign to her younger self. 

 

Jae Bum had gotten more rude and hateful as time passed by. It was already the third year of their relation ship but Eun Jae didn’t even know her boyfriend anymore.

 

“Let go!” Eun Jae shouted as she squirmed in his hold. She felt tears escape her eyes and her make up getting smudged. 

 

“ing let go! You’re hurting me!!” She screamed in pain when his grip tightened and when her energy faltered and she collapsed on the ground. Jae bum let go of her as she began crying. 

 

"I hate you! Go away!"

 

Jae Bum left the house, leaving Eun Jae behind and he didn't even return late after midnight until Eun Jae begged him to come back.

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter