Final

Usual Day at Dorm

WARNING: FAILED HUMOUR, ANNOYING AUTHOR INTERFERANCES, SOME RATED THOUGHTS


"Why are you so pretty?" Somi asked. 

"Like, those lips and eyes are mesmerizing and your smile is brighter than my future. Like literally because I don't know my future after IOI." 

"You're so y too. Those body proportions are on point!"

"You're so gorgeous and I love you so much." she added. 

"Stop talking to the mirror Somi." Doyeon said as she handed the mixed batter to Chungha. "We're here to help Chungha unnie bake."

"Well-" the maknae was about to say something when Sohye erupted from the door in a panicking face. 

"Mina's on her way here!" Sohye shouted. 

This alerted Chungha, Somi and Doyeon. They scrambled to get the ingredients out of the line of sight of a certain hungry fairy. 

While running around the kitchen, Chungha accidentally tripped on air. Because it was possible to trip on air. Under the law of physics or some other you learn in school that you don't even remember. 

So what happened after the little hug with the floor was a disaster. The batter splattered to the floor and Doyeon slipped because of it. The spatula Doyeon was holding flew to the air and hit Somi's mirror and it broke. Because that spatula was made of gold or something since it was that heavy. A golden spatula. Of course ioi can afford it, they're earning gold already. (The tea)

So when the maknae discovered that her mirror broke she ran out of the kitchen and cried. Calling for all her unnies who didn't actually care. 

Mina finally reached the kitchen with a clingy disheveled penguin behind her.  

"Owwww!!! Food!" Mina smiled with her oh so cute face and ran to the strawberries, berries and other toppings on the counter. She didn't even bother asking about Chungha and Doyeon on the floor.

And all of a sudden, Chaeyeon emerged from the door and her eyes sparkled. "I heard strawberries calling my name." 

"No one was calling your name! What are you even doing here?! I thought you were at DIA's dorm?!" Sohye asked as she kept Mina and Chaeyeon from eating all the ingredients. 

"I am where the strawberries are." Chaeyeon innocently smiled and kept on munching on the food. 

"Then you should be in a freaking farm or somewhere." Sohye facepalmed. 

Chungha was sighing on the ground. She looked at the kitchen that seemed like a victim of some storm. 

"It's all ruined." She was disappointed and heartbroken. She planned to make a cake for Sejeong since it's their anniversary. But things don't go too well in ioi's dorm. Nothing goes well in this dorm. 

"There isn't any time to bake another cake, nor enough ingredients." Doyeon glared at Mina and Chaeyeon, "But atleast you can buy Sejeong unnie a cake or something." 

Doyeon was the only one who cared really. The three were just bickering in the counter. 

"You're right. Thanks Doyeon-ah!" Chungha smiled and went to the bathroom to clean her body full of mixed batter and flour. 

---
On the other hand, Nayoung was annoyed. Although her face doesn't show it. She looked at Jieqiong who wore a scrunched up face. 

"Unnie! I'm telling you! The spatula killed my girlfriend!" Somi cried and buried her face into Nayoung's lap. 

"Hey! Move away a bit." Jieqiong pulled Somi's face away from Nayoung's lap. 

"Stop being jealous! We have a very big problem here! The spatula is evil!" 

Nayoung just had enough. She sighed and looked down at Somi who was hugging her legs. 

"Alright fine. Where's this evil spatula?" Nayoung asked. 

"It's there in the kitchen! That's where the crime scene happened!" Somi said as she sat down on Nayoung's lap and clinged into her neck. 

Jieqiong glared at Somi for being too close to her girlfriend. First, Somi barged into their room while they were making out. Alright fine, that was normal for others to barge into them when they're doing something because Nayoung and Jieqiong do that thing almost everyday. But Somi didn't even bother saying excuse me or something. She just ran up to them and hugged them shouting about an evil spatula or something. And now, the maknae was so clingy to their leader and it just doesn't fit right to Jieqiong. 

So she clinged into Nayoung and pushed Somi away. 

"Yah! How can you hurt me when I'm mourning over my girlfriend?!" Somi shouted. 

"What? Dani died?!" Yeonjung barged into the room. 

"Of course not you idiot. Dani isn't even Somi's girlfriend. This little kid is scared to confess to her." Jieqiong said as she put her tongue out to tease Somi. Who just glared back at her.

"Oh. Okay then. So who died?" Yeonjung asked. 

"My girlfriend!" Somi shouted. 

"You mean your mirror?" Yeonjung asked. She was the only one who can stand Somi's shenanigans again. 

"How do you know?!" Somi put a hand to . 

"I know how your mind thinks Som. It's creepy how I can relate to it." Yeonjung shivered. "Well whatever, just help the others clean up the kitchen." 

"And what happened to the kitchen?" Nayoung asked although she already had a feeling what happened. 

"Mina happened." 

---

"Come on Sejeong unnie! This is my opportunity to tease Doyeon." Yoojung pouted.

"You actually believe that, Yoojung?!" Sejeong asked in her ahjussi tone. 

"Yeah! It said 'Real, not joking, non-fooling, true potion to get taller.' Just one sip will make me taller than Doyeon." Yoojung smiled as she showed the bottle of potion to Sejeong. 

Sejeong looked like she was thinking for a while. But then she smiled and nodded, "It must be true! Since it said in the packaging that it's a non-fooling potion." 

"Right?!" Yoojung smirked and placed the potion in the cart. So the two idiots were asked by their leader to restock their food since all eleven of them are staying in the dorm until their last promotion together. And while they were at it, Yoojung saw this one bottle that's in the potion section. Don't ask why there's a potion section in a supermarket. The world is weird. 

That bottle is believed to make you taller, and Yoojung believes there's no harm in trying it. Not like it could be poisonous or deadly once you drink it, it's just one very most likely poisonous suspicious potion. 

The two were on their way home when they saw Chungha with Doyeon on what seems like a cake shop. 

"They're cheating on us!" Sejeong said. Looking so hurt and disappointed. "Our girlfriends are on a date without us!" 

Yoojung, being rationalistic this time, didn't even bother. She trusts her girlfriend, Doyeon. And besides, it was Yoojung who once said that she would date Chungha if she was a man. So she doubts that Doyeon would like Chungha. And also because of the fact that Yoojung remembered that it's Sechung's anniversary, that she understood why the two were at a cake shop. 

"Let's go to them! Tell them we're on a date too." Sejeong frowned and grabbed Yoojung's hand as she stomped towards the door. 

"Hey no!" Yoojung shouted, not wanting to spoil Chungha's plans on giving Sejeong an anniversary cake, "Let's not bother them for now and see if they're gonna tell us at home." 

"But-" Sejeong looked back at the two girls inside the cake shop. Doyeon had her hand on Chungha's waist while Chungha whispered something to Doyeon causing their faces to be close.

"That tall freaking good for nothing tower!" Sejeong shouted. She looked really upset. 

"Yah! Doyeon isn't good for nothing!" Yoojung glared at Sejeong and lightly punched her on the shoulder. 

"What is there in Doyeon then?" Sejeong smirked. 

"Well she's tall." Yoojung reasoned out. 

"And?" Sejeong guestured her to continue. 

"She's tall." Yoojung scratched her  head looking for another answer. "And..." 

"See?! Doyeon is a good for nothing tower!" Sejeong happily smiled and started walking back to their dorm. 

"No! Doyeon is more than tall! I'm going to prove that to you!" Yoojung ran up to Sejeong and kept bickering about Doyeon's uselessness. Which wasn't true. Because Doyeon is gorgeous and talented and a goddess and everyone would love to be with her or be her. Yep, that was just the author ranting about how much she loves Doyeon. 

Back at the cake shop, Doyeon sneezed. 

"Are you sick?" Chungha worriedly asked her dongsaeng. 

"No unnie. I have a weird feeling like someone is backstabbing me." Doyeon frowned. 

---
At the dorm, the situation has gone worse. Chaeyeon who is usually feminine and calm and demure and all the innocent things in the world is currently shouting in the living room how Mina finished the last strawberry. 

Mina is sulking because there wasn't enough food. And Sohye is crying because Yeonjung told her, "Sohye-ah, do you want to be Mina's girlfriend?" Like Sohye wasn't doing a good job for being Mina's girlfriend. 

On the irony, Somi is being calm and collected as she was writing something on a piece of paper. Something that seemed like a funeral planner for her mirror. 

Nayoung and Pinky were, well, doing their own thing in the room. 

"We're home!" Sejeong and Yoojung shouted as they placed down their groceries. 

The two felt the dead atmosphere in the living room as soon as they came inside.

Mina walked to the groceries and pulled out a snack and munched on it. 

Sohye looked alarmed, keeping Yeonjung's words in mind, she went to Mina and took away the food. 

"Yah!" Mina shouted. She looked so shocked and offended that Sohye didn't allow her to eat. 

"I thought that you understood me?!" Mina cried with actual tears and ran to a room. Which happened to be where NaPink was. And for the second time that day, Nayoung and Pinky weren't able to do what they wanted to do. 

"I'm seriously getting neomu neoumu neomu tired of all of you!" They heard a very uncharacteristical shout from their Stone Leader. 

"Oh that new song reference though." Yeonjung smiled as she sang Very Very. 

"You're neomu neomu neomu small." She teased Yoojung who glared at her. 

"Just you wait Yeonjung! Next time the only thing that you're higher at me is the high notes." Yoojung ran to the kitchen and drank her newly brought potion, which nobody paid attention to.

Which of course didn't work. Did you actually believe that it'll work? 

This has Yoojung frustrated though. 

"It said it was a non-fooling potion! This liar!" She nearly cried and threw the bottle on the ground, causing it to crack and spill the contents to the floor. 

Yoojung knitted her eyebrows together. Which was cute as fak. And then her face lit up as she thought of another way to be taller.

---
Sejeong, Mina, Sohye, Chaeyeon and Somi were sulking in the living room. Yeonjung just sighed and whispered how she was the only normal one in the room. 

Sejeong was sulking because the love of her life, Chungha, who is a goddess and her dancing is bomb is cheating on her to be with that tall good for nothing tower. 

Mina was sulking because Sohye didn't let her eat. And the moment she barged into NaPink making out, Nayoung shouted at her. So Mina was more upset and depressed. 

Sohye was sad because she made Mina cry and she feels like . Someone as precious as Mina shouldn't cry. 

Chaeyeon on the other hand was still going on about Mina eating her last strawberry. 

"Why do you like strawberries so much?" Yeonjung once asked. Well, she regretted asking once she heard the answer. 

"Heehyun unnie's lips tastes like strawberries. Yeah and her perfume smells like strawberry." Chaeyeon smiled. And there goes pure and innocent Chaeyeon. Yeonjung was sure to talk to Heehyun about influencing their innocent flower sometimes. 

Somi on the other hand, was still fixated on her mirror or girlfriend that died. She was writing a funeral paper, with her signing it and acting as if it's real. The paper was gross, it was full of Somi's salty tears that dropped from her eyes. 

That was when Yeonjung decides to go make a phone call. She's going to ask Exy to pick her up and save her from the weird world IOI is.

"Hey Exy unnie?" She called the WJSN leader. 

"What do you need?" Her other leader asked. She promptly heard something strange in the background. Was that a moan?

"What's going on there?" Yeonjung asked. 

"Nothing really. Just the usual." Exy sighed. 

"I heard a moan though?" Yeonjung said. 

"Yeah. It's Cheng Xiao and Eunseo making out in the couch. The usual." 

And Yeonjung got quiet again. She forgot how similar IOI and WJSN are when it comes to being weird. 

"So did you need something?" Her leader asked. 

"Nothing nothing. Nothing at all." She hang up. 

"When I have two groups but no one is normal." She thought. 

---

The moment Doyeon and Chungha  went back the atmosphere was dead. Too many people sulking with Yeonjung looking like a frustrated bear that feels like the world is . 

Doyeon called Sohye to take the cake to the kitchen so that Sejeong wouldn't see it. Sohye lifelessly nodded. 

"So what happened here? Why does everyone look dead? I was literally gone for like 30 minutes and everything's a mess!" Chungha asked her girlfriend once she sat down. 

"The whole word is mourning for our relationship. Chungha how could you! I deserve better!" Sejeong complained. She had tears in her eyes while she remembered how Doyeon and Chungha was cheating on her. 

Chungha on the other hand thought that Sejeong found out about her not giving a proper gift. "Look Sejeong! I'm sorry! I tried to not let it go upto that! It was an accident!" 

Chungha meant the whole accident in the kitchen earlier that's why she couldn't finish baking the cake. 

Sejeong looked shocked. 

"How can it be an accident? You looked so contented and happy!" Sejeong meant it when she saw Chungha smiling with Doyeon. 

"That's because Doyeon said that it'll be fine. And we can still keep on doing it!" Chungha reasoned back. Well Doyeon did say that it'll be fine and Sejeong would still like a brought cake. The cake was expensive okay?! It took like 1/8th of Chungha's earnings from IOI. 

"How can it be fine? It's ruined! Why do you even listen to Doyeon!" Sejeong sighed. She was so hurt that Chungha kept on cheating on her with that good for nothing tower. 

The fight was about to go on but then they heard a shout from the kitchen. 

When they rushed there, they saw Sohye sitting down on the floor with icing all over her. Well you could guess what happened. The potion that Yoojung threw earlier made Sohye slip. The cake she was holding fell down on her so she was filled with icing all over. 

"Oh my god." Chungha gasped. Tears were welling up in her eyes as even the cake she brought for Sejeong is ruined. Well she didn't care about Sohye though. That was Mina's job. 

"It's ruined." She cried and left the room. Sejeong's eyes followed her, seeing how the girl was heartbroken and crying. Although she was mad, she couldn't help seeing an angel cry. So Sejeong ran to follow her. 

Back at the kitchen, Mina was looking at Sohye like a predator. She her lips and Sohye's eyebrow twitched. 

"Mina!" She shouted but it was too late. Mina lunged at her while the icing off her face and neck. Some went inside her clothes and Mina everything. Literally every part of her body. Even those without icing. 

"I'm hungry." Mina said between . 

Yeonjung and Somi grunted at the scene and left the kitchen. Chaeyeon was left looking at them. 

"Wow. Maybe I could put strawberries in Heehyun Unnie too and eat her like that." Chaeyeon innocently smiled. Wait. Is it still innocent when she's thinking like that? Well whatever. 

--- 
Doyeon was looking all over for Yoojung. She missed the small girl. She missed wrapping the girl in her arms and cuddling her and being on bed with her and her sitting on her face and. Oh my god this is beginning to get rated. 

She shouted for Yoojung's name but there was nothing. Then suddenly someone replied. 

"Doyeon!" 

Doyeon recognized the voice so she looked up to see where Yoojung is. She was shocked to see so many balloons tied to Yoojung's waist and she was literally elevating in air. The balloons were touching the ceiling so Doyeon could only reach Yoojung's foot. IOI is defining the laws of physics again.

"What the hell happened this time?" Doyeon asked as she struggled to pull the girl down.

"I'm taller than you!" Yoojung smiled as she patted Doyeon's head. Her feet wasn't touching the ground but she wasn't too high either. 

"Let me push you outside so you'll fly to the clouds." Doyeon told her. "What are you even doing?" She wrapped her hands around Yoojung's waist so that the girl wouldn't elevate any higher.

Yoojung giggled and patted Doyeon's head, "Wow! It's my first time seeing the crown of your head! It's disheveled!" 

Doyeon glared at her and let her go. Causing Yoojung to go up to the ceiling again. 

"Yah! Doyeon! Help me!" 

"You're really stupid. Why do you think using balloons to fly is a good idea? Have you ever watched Up?" 

"Nope! But whatever, that doesn't matter. Get me down!" Yoojung moved her feet left and right and it hit Doyeon in the face. 

"Oh my God! Midget! Why did I even date you?!" Doyeon asked as she rubbed her nose that was kicked by Yoojung. 

"Because I'm adorable and you love me. Now get me down!" Yoojung pouted. Doyeon decided to play with the girl for a while. Because that second maknae is actually evil. She smirked playfully at Yoojung. 

"Stay up there until someone pulls you down. This was your oh so brilliant idea, take responsibility for your actions! You should have thought of the consequences before doing it. Now you're in this mess. I thought you were better than that." Doyeon seriously said. 

"Why are you talking like I just got you pregnant? Doyeon come on! As much as I like seeing the crown of your head and patting you and being taller than you, I'm getting tired of floating in the air!" Yoojung complained. 

Doyeon just feigned innocence as she left the room. Leaving Yoojung floating just inches below the ceiling. 

"This was a bad idea." Yoojung concluded. 

---

Things were getting heated with NaPink. They were about to continue what they couldn't do since earlier but the door suddenly opened. 

"What the freaking beautiful pink creature in the world!" Nayoung cursed. She moved away from Jieqiong's neck and looked at the intruder. 

Once she saw it was Chungha she softened a bit. But then she saw her crying so her face scrunched up again. Chungha ran to her bed, ignoring Nayoung and Jieqiong on the other bed as she burried her face into her pillow and sobbed. 

Contrary to whenever the other kids cry, Chungha only cries if something is serious. So Nayoung is very worried.

"With the amount of people crying in this fanfic we could rate this as angst." Jieqiong said as she sat up. Nayoung just nudged her, she was about to go to Chungha's side to ask her what's wrong when Sejeong went inside the room. 

"Nayoung unnie, Jieqiong." Sejeong nodded to Nayoung and Jieqiong. A sign asking them to give them some alone time. 

"We were here first and you want us to leave?" Jieqiong gasped. Nayoung just grabbed her arm and led her outside the room.

"Unbelievable. Unspeakably, outragous-" Jieqiong was cut of as she was dragged outside.

"What's wrong?" Sejeong started. She sat at the edge of Chungha's bed. Well she was still angry, but she couldn't stand her angel crying. 

"I'm so sorry." Chungha said. She was sorry because she has no gift for their anniversary. That even the cake she bought got broken and she has nothing left to give. 

"I'm still hurt." Sejeong answered. She was still hurt of the fact that Chungha cheated on her. 

There was silence between the two of them. Sejeong bit her lip as she lied down to hug Chungha. 

"I still love you. Even after all you've done." Sejeong sighed. 

Chungha just sobbed, "I'm sorry for not giving you an anniversary gift."

"Eh?"

---

Mina and Sohye were in the kitchen, with Mina eating Sohye. Yoojung was left floating in the room. NaPink and SeChung were inside different rooms. The only ones left in the living room were Somi, Doyeon, Yeonjung and Chaeyeon.

"Let's go put that evil spatula in jail!" Somi shouted. Doyeon and Yeonjung just sighed. Chaeyeon was busy talking to Heehyun over the phone. 

"Somi, you're beautiful and adorable and our precious maknae and I love you so much but sometimes I just want to kill you." Doyeon straightly said. 

Somi looked shocked for a while. She moved while side eyeing Doyeon. 

"Why would you kill me?!" She shouted. 

Yeonjung nudged Doyeon, "What she means is that she wants to help you. If you die then you'll folow your oh so loved mirror in heaven." 

Somi smiled and calmed down. She hugged her Doyeon unnie who was just facepalming. 

"I didn't know you cared so much for me Doyeon unnie. Saranghae!" Somi smiled. 

"The dorm's too noisy." Chaeyeon said over the phone. 

"Yeah. I can literally hear Somi, Yeonjung and Doyeon's conversation with a bit in the background." Heehyun answered. 

"Oh! That's Mina and Sohye. They're actually in the kitchen. But like what I said, they're loud." Chaeyeon sighed. 

"That means you really are a part of IOI. You're loud too. Especially in bed." 

Chaeyeon can feel Heehyun's smirk upto here. 

"Shut up!" Chaeyeon blushed. 

"Make me?" Teased the older. 

Chaeyeon ended the call to make the older shut up. That's when she realized how quiet the living room is, with a few moans coming from the kitchen. 

"What's wrong?" She asked. 

"Shhh!" Somi hushed her. Chaeyon sat confused as to why the three members were looking down and they seem like they're mourning about something.

"What's going on?" Chaeyeon whispered to Yeonjung who was beside her. 

"Somi asked for a moment of silence for her broken mirror. Which broke because of the evil spatula who she wants to put in jail. We're actually in the middle of convincing her to just let the case go and that she should leave the case to the experts. However, she wants to take revenge so she's thinking about hiring a mafia to kill the evil spatula." 

"Sometimes I wonder how she came in first?" Doyeon whispered.

Before anything else weird (but normal in the dorm) happened, they heard a loud thud and scream coming from one of the rooms. 

Doyeon's eyes widened as she realized it was Yoojung's voice. She quickly ran to the room, only to see Yoojung sprawled in the floor, looking dead. 

Doyeon couldn't believe her eyes. She quickly ran to her girlfriend's side and picked her up. 

"Oh my God Yoojung! What happened?!" Tears were streaming down on her face, which was rare because Doyeon rarely cries. 

"I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have let you float in the air like that. I'm so sorry. Please wake up babe." Doyeon was sobbing now. This was the moment the other members came to the room. Even NaPink. SeChung was nowhere to be found and MiSo were still in kitchen, not giving a care for their dead member. 

"What happened?" Nayoung asked. 

"I don't know! We just heard a thud and when I came here, she was unconcious! Earlier I left her floating in the air with balloons connected to her." She then noticed the popped balloons on the side. "I shouldn't have done that! I'm so stupid!" 

"Yes you are." Yoojung replied. She wasn't dead. The giant just thought she was. 

"Omg! You're alive!" Doyeon couldn't believe her eyes. 

"Aww! You could have died and sent a message to my mirror in heaven." Somi pouted. 

"Are you sure she's going in heaven? She's too small to reach that." Jieqiong joked. 

The members were indeed disappointed that Yoojung didn't die. What caring members they are.

"So why the hell were you unconcious earlier?" Nayoung asked. 

Yoojung smiled cheekily, "So you see, I was getting tired of floating in the air so I slowly popped the balloons one by one. That's why I was able to get down. But then when I stood up, I felt dizzy and I lost conciousness. I concluded that my dizzines was caused by that fool-proof potion to be taller that I drank earlier." 

Doyeon glared at her,  "You're making me worry so much midget!"

"Well you deserve it! You left me in this room! I'm so tired of you treating me like this Kim Doyeon! You've hurt me countless of times already! You don't know how it feels to be hurt again and again!" Yoojung shouted. 

"Why are you acting like a teenager during puberty." Doyeon glared. 

"And we even have a couple fighting! See! We should rate this as angst." Jieqiong said. 

"What are you even talking about..." Nayoung rubbed her head. "You know what? Let's leave this dorm." She pulled Jieqiong with her. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" Yeonjung asked. 

"At a hotel, so that you don't disturb us again." Nayoung said as she left the dorm. 

"They can't control their hormones." Chaeyeon pouted. 

"Look who's talking. You were just talking to Heehyun Unnie earlier." Yeonjung said. 

"Well yeah about that, I'm leaving too. Heehyun and I have a date." Chaeyeon smiled happily as she skipped out of their dorm. 

"We'll comeback as an eight membered group." Yoojung sighed. "And all because of some members who can't control their hormones." 

As they were busy in the room, they suddenly heard a scream, again. It was coming from the kitchen this time. 

"What are Mina and Sohye doing..." Doyeon huffed as she went outside, ignoring her small girlfriend. DoDaeng is currently in a lovers quarrel. 

When they reached the kitchen, they saw Dani. Somi shouted and ran to hug her. 

"Dani unnie!" Somi shouted as she pounced on her crush. 

"Jeon Ssom!" Dani picked her up and they were hugging like they're in a relationship. 

On the other side of the kitchen, Mina and Sohye just finished eating each other. 

"I'm full now!" Mina smiled with her oh so cute eyesmile. 

"And I'm supposed to be clean?" Sohye said, in an unsure tone. 

"I'm going with Dani unnie to fix my mirror's funeral rights. Annyeong unnies." Somi dragged Dani with her outside. The other girls didn't even have a chance to greet the girl as Somi dragged her away already. 

"Am I the only one left here without a partner?" Yeonjung pouted. 

"I'll be your girlfriend." Doyeon smiled as she backhugged Yeonjung. 

"Yah!" Yoojung shouted. 

"Shut up midget. You've been fighting with me since earlier." Doyeon dragged Yeonjung with her to the couch. 

Sohye and Mina were busy eating in the kitchen. (Food this time, not each other)

"You're horrible Sejeong!" They heard a shout, coming from Chungha's room.

"You even thought I was cheating on you with Doyeon! And to top it off, you even forgot about our anniversary." Chungha came out of the room with a pouting Sejeong following behind. 

"Babe I'm so sorry." Sejeong cried. 

The ending? NaPink was able to do it. Whatever that is. CatChae were happily enjoying a date, DanSom (is that even their ship name idk) were in the graveyard, MiSo were eating, as usual, DoYeonjung is sailing, Chungha is uncharacteristically cold, Sejeong and Yoojung are depressed. 

It's a usual day at IOI's dorm. 

-------------------------

Sorry for the amoung of failed humour. 

Okay so what happened. Well anyway, that's that. There's no actual plot to it. It's a crack fic. Please tell me what you think about this story. Comments are appreciated. 

Let's support IOI in their last days oki!!