Jackson & SinB Special

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Years Later

Jackson was walking in the hallways of the company when his friend Jooheon called him. He never really liked rejecting calls purposely so he answered the call.

Jackson: What do you want?

Jooheon: I’VE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE LAST NIGHT WHY ARE YOU PICKING UP NOW?!

Jackson: Because I’m busy?

Jooheon: JUST GET YOUR OUT HERE! I’LL TEXT YOU THE ADDRESS!

Jackson: Jooheon I still….

And the line went off. Jooheon texted Jackson the address to where he was and he had no other choice but to go. He called Mark and told him that he’s meeting Jooheon so they won’t be worried. He got out of the JYP building and called a cab.

He still doesn’t want to drive cars because it’s still dangerous for him and Darryl even told him that he might get into accident again if he would drive a car without anyone with him. He told the driver the address that Jooheon said and it was quite far from the JYP Company so he rested his head first.

It was a restaurant where the Weekly idol emcees would meet and eat with each other. Jackson already know that something seemed wrong and as soon as he saw the person he doesn’t want to meet as of now, he already knew he’s done for real.

The person was smiling widely and talking to their friends. It was too beautiful too handle so Jackson turned around and was about to walk away when he heard Jooheon called him. He breathes heavily before turning around and smiling.

Jooheon waved his arm and so does he. He walked towards them and greeted them before sitting beside SinB because he doesn’t really have any choice. Dahyun is already seated beside Jooheon and he doesn’t want to be rude so he has no choice to seat beside her.

SinB was reportedly dating Jimin last year but neither their company nor they confirmed the scandal. It broke Jackson when he heard about news. He was ready for it because Darryl already told him that Jimin has been making a move with SinB so he should be ready for but it really broke him.

That year, he was also paired with SinB during the Gayo Daejun 2016 and he was supposed to be happy but not. He tried his best to stay calmed during the whole practice and the actual performance. He even remembered Darryl being pissed off because his uncle let Mina be paired by another man while Mina just laughed at her boyfriend.

SinB: It’s been a while since we last saw each other oppa. How are you?

Jackson was deep in thought that he got startled when SinB started talking to him. He looked at her and smiled nervously.

Jackson: A-ah y-yeah. I’m fine. How about you?

Cute as always SinB thought. She smiled at him before answering.

SinB: I’ve been well.

Jackson: That’s good to know. How about you and Jimin?

SinB looked at him wide disbelief as if he was telling a boring joke.

SinB: We decided to stop things. We weren’t happy with each other anymore even though we never really started in the first place. He just asked me to give him a chance so I did. He’s a great guy but some things weren’t really meant for each other. He eventually gave up.

Jackson scoffed at her answer. How can he give up when he was the one who asked to give him a chance? It’s as if he’s telling her that she’s hard to please. Jackson shook his head and pulled his phone before calling Darryl.

Darryl: If I lose to Mina with this game I’m going to castrate you.

Jackson: I’m with SinB. She said Jimin gave up on her.

Darryl: What!? That doesn’t make sense bro.

Darryl laughed at the other line and he also heard Mina giggling.

Mina: How can he do that though? He was the one who asked her to give him a chance.

Jackson: Hey! How did you know that?!

Mina cleared before talking.

Mina: I kind of helped Jimin with her but you can’t blame me though. You told me you like her after Jimin oppa told me!

Darryl: Don’t call her oppa.

Jackson shook his head again before bidding the couple goodbye. Something’s not right though. He heard a lot of news about SinB and Jimin from Rap Monster and it seems like they were really doing great in their relationship of whatever it is.

Dahyun and Jooheon keeps talking and asking them things before the food came. They all dig in and ate as they talked to each other. After the dinner, Jooheon and Dahyun told them that they both need to go because Dahyun needs to meet her unnies while Jooheon still need to go back to their company.

Jackson sighed and shook his head. It’s one of those moments where he wanted to Karate chop his friends’ throat. He may be all cheerful and loud but he also knows how to shut his mouth up when his really in an awkward situation.

SinB: Oppa. Want to go to the park with me?

He looked at SinB with wide eyes. She was smiling at him and it’s melting him. He couldn’t say no to that smile!

Jackson: Yea sure. But first… you have to wear this. It’s getting cold outside.

Jackson took off his jacket and placed it on SinB gently before smiling at her. He doesn’t know what to do so he started walking outside.

As soon as he stepped out of the restaurant, he immediately regretted accepting her suggestion. It’s freezing outside. He pulled his phone out and called Darryl again.

Darryl: I SWEAR TO GOD IF I LOST HERE I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! WHAT DO YOU NEED?!

Jackson: Woah baby bro! Chill. I just want to ask you if I can borrow a car and also a jacket please.

Darryl: Why are you even out in this chilly night without a damn jacket?

Jackson: I had to be a gentleman.

Darryl: Text me where the place is and I’ll bring you the car and the jacket right now!

Jackson: Alright! Thank you!

He looked at SinB who was waiting for him in the side before approaching him after texting Darryl.

Jackson: Let’s wait here for a while okay?

SinB: Why oppa?

Jackson: It’s a surprise. Let’s just wait here for a while.

SinB nodded her head even though she’s confused why he asked her to wait there in that chilly night. She can see that he was shivering so she scooted closer to him. He looked at her shocked but smiled anyways. They waited for about 10 minutes before a black BMW was parked in front of them followed by a black Audi.

Jackson smiled and went to the BMW’s driver window. It revealed a very pissed Darryl off. He got out of the car before smiling at SinB. They’re close with each other so it’s not a problem that he went to her and hugged her.

Jackson: Wait who’s driving the Audi?

Darryl: Mina…

Jackson: No way! Why’d you let her drive?! It’s dangerous!

Darryl: I was just kidding. It’s Amber hyung with Krystal noona and Mina.

Jackson: All of you are in your apartment?

Darryl: Nope. I called them. I can’t let myself ride a cab when you’re borrowing it so I called Amber hyung but it’s a one plus one. The jacket is at the passenger’s seat. Take care and make sure you have your license with you.

Jackson laughed at him before nodding. Darryl bid SinB goodbye before walking to the Audi and entering at the back seat. SinB again was confused when Jackson signalled him to enter the car. He opened the door for him which made her heart flutter.

Jackson went to the driver’s seat and put on his the jacket that Darryl gave him before putting his seatbelt on. He started the car and drove off. He planned to bring them to the cliff where they could see the view in Seoul but not before buying them food and drinks.

The ride to the place where they were going was silent. Jackson tried to start a conversation but it would eventually stop because of lack of words. Then SinB started a conversation that he never wanted to begin with.

SinB: Oppa, have you been in love?

Jackson was silent for a while contemplating if he should answer it honestly or not. But what’s the point of lying when he can’t have her anyways he thought.

Jackson: I still am.

SinB: What is she like?

Jackson glanced at her with sadness in his eyes and hoped that she didn’t notice it but she did.

Jackson: She’s gorgeous. She’s kind. She’s smart, funny and cheerful. She’s the life of the part and she’s really a great dancer. I was thinking to ask you the same but I already know the answer.

SinB looked at him before humming. She wanted to be asked though. She wanted to tell him about the guy she likes.

SinB: Ask me then.

Jackson: Huh?

SinB: Ask me if I already fell in love.

Jackson: Oh… Okay. Have you been in love?

SinB: Yes and I still am.

Jackson felt his heart broke in to a million pieces. It hurts him to know that she’s still in love with him. Maybe hearing the song of his Minho hyung “If you love her” would help right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter