Chapter 62

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Everything went back to normal after Darryl explained everything to the girls. He would always visit them if they ever have any schedule. He spend so much time with Mina too saying that he wanted to at least spend the times he wasn’t with them before.

Darryl even went back to school the day after the event in the music room so he asked his Guardian to accompany him to explain everything and speaking of Guardian who’s consists of Liu Amber, Choi Minho, Wang Jackson and Mr Park Jinyoung.

Yes… The Ladies together with JYP is Darryl’s guardian. They asked his parents to be his guardian reasoning that his parents are busy enough and since they are always with him which his parents agreed so that’s why they’re his Guardian in school.

Since Darryl got back to school, his teachers asked him to do a lot of things like extra projects and home works. He has to work his off all day to do those projects. They told him he’d fail big time if he don’t pass all his requirements in time.

That’s a pain in the though. If he could remember all the things he have been doing in school before he’d probably said something like if they fail him they’re dead or if they fail him they all loss their job but the thing is he doesn’t remember anything so he can’t really do anything.

Darryl’s POV

I’ve been in my apartment the whole weekend doing all these stupid home works and projects. I need to pass all of these before the start of winter break which is in a week. I texted Mina and the others not to text or call me first because I still need to finish all these things.

Mina would check on me every now and then asking me if I ate or if she just wants to say something she did and I think it’s really sweet of her. I would stop my work for a while and text her of even call her while I’m doing my work. I don’t want her to think that I’m neglecting her but I know she understands me.

I finished all my projects and home works 2 day before the winter break and I couldn’t do anything but feel relieved. After I was finished with my school works. I spend time with the girls and with Mina more again so after school I would visit them and be with them unless something would happen or if it’s really late at night.

Today, Mina and Dahyun noona would be the replacement of Sana noona in Trick and true because Sana noona needs to rest due to her slight cold. Uncle told her to stay at home and told Mina and Dahyun noona to replace her first in the meantime.

I went to the set but didn’t tell the girls about it. I’ve been watching the show lately and to be honest it seems fun to be in their position to guess if the experiment is a magic trick or really scientific. I was seated just above where the scientists are seated. I even had to wear my black baseball cap and my ever so loyal black hoodie.

I asked Junkil abeoji if I could actually send them home and to my luck he agreed. I sat there and waited until the show started. I’m actually really into these types of things so I kinda paid attention on the experiment more than I looked at Mina.

I didn’t realize that I’ve been voicing out loud my thought until the scientist looked at me with surprised look. I’ve encountered that LED bulb when I went to one of those cool science fair in London. I looked at the scientist and smiled at him before looking at Mina because she was ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter