Chapter 30

Happiness with Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

{LETTER OF DARRYL FOR MINA}

Dear Myoui Penguin,

     I don’t really know how to start this letter and where I’m heading from here. I was really worried that you’re so angry at me for being all touchy with someone especially because it was a girl. I’m sorry we left without telling you guys where we were going. We really thought that we’ll be back before your break but we bump into them and since we haven’t seen them in a long time, we decided to catch up with them for a moment. I swear I was just close with Min noona just like how I’m close with the others. It’s just that Min noona and I are comfortable with having skin ship. I’m really, really sorry my penguin. I promise I will always wait for you or text you if I’m going anywhere. I promise I’ll try reducing my skin ship with my other noonas.

PLEASE FORGIVE YOUR IDIOT SUITOR!

Darryl’s POV

I spend the whole hour inside the café thinking what I was going to put in the letter. After writing, I folded it and put it back inside the envelope. Just then, Minho hyung called me.

Minho: We found a firework display. Exactly 9 in the evening but we need to pay. I asked the guy to add some fountain work and stuff.

Darryl: Text me the address where you are. I’ll be coming.

Minho: No need. We are done anyways. We’re going back in the company now.

Darryl: I’ll see you there then.  If you saw my car first then I’m at the rooftop already.

Minho: Yea. Drive safely!

After Minho hyung hung up, I went to my car and drove to the company. I saw Minho hyung and the others waiting for me. I didn’t expect they’re going to be the first to come. I told them that we should wait for the others. We waited for the others for a few minutes.

Amber: Red roses are too mainstream so we bought Purple Hyacinth, it means I’m Sorry Please forgive me.

Darryl: Have I ever told you I love you hyung?

Amber: Always.

Minho: Let’s go guys. We still need to think of a way for your entrance and things.

We all went to the rooftop to think about what we are going to do. Since the others are going to get Mina and the others up here. I need someone from the group to help me too. I texted Jihyo noona since she would always be a great help for me. I told her to meet me just at the floor above them. I also told her not to tell the others.

I texted Jake hyung that what I’m planning and he said he knows what to do. I went at Jihyo noona and I’s meeting place for a bit.

Jihyo: Yah! What happened with the two of you? She’s been so down since she came back with Nayeon unnie.

Darryl: Long story short I think I made her jealous and I didn’t even said sorry to her. That’s because I’m planning this one.

Jihyo: What do you want me to do then?

Darryl: Tell the others to help the ones who are going to push Mina to the rooftop. Be careful you know that penguin is observant.

Jihyo: That’s it?

Darryl: Yea, I’ll take over after that.

Jihyo: Okay then. I should go back, they’re probably wondering where I went.

Jihyo noona went back to the practice room while I went back to the rooftop. We arranged a seat in the middle of it the rooftop. That’s where she’s going to sit. We practice what we are going to do. I was getting nervous as the time pass by. It was already 8:30 in the evening. I was nervous and my palms are getting sweaty. Mark hyung patted my shoulder and told me to calm down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter