plots.

searching for roleplay partners! ~ still looking! plots included!

fluff plots

 * in love with you {any au} your muse, and the whole world knew that s/he was in love with her, but she was oblivious. s/he doesn't quite know when it started, but lately s/he feels himself steal glances her way when she's not looking, and smile when she smiles. imagine you muse's surprise when that smile is for once directed to him.

    * destined {soulmate!au} fate chose for them to be together. the catch is: they can choose not to stay together, even if fate deems them perfect for each other. they find each other at an inconvenient moment of both their lives, but they learn to love each other; slowly.

    * my best friend {bestfriend!au} they were always there for each other. no matter what, they'd have each other's back. they kept making themselves believe that, and started to draw the line of being friends and lovers thinner, until it was nonexistant.

 - plots

    * not yours to ravish {nonidol!au} she was not his/hers, and they both knew it. that didn't stop them from wanting each other, badly. every night, they supposed that it was only them that knew the happenings when the lights were down low. 

    * playing hard to get {omegaverse!au} from the second their eyes met, they were both goners, but of course, they had to make it hard for each other. it was torment, but the good kind. it's not long before he's bold enough to breathe in her scent, and for her to whimper under his gaze.

    * the hotel{nonidol!au} they were complete opposites of each other, but that didn't stop her from knocking on his door, without properly dressing. the busy youths find each other for a little stress relieving.

- angsty plots

    * you used to be mine, and I, yours {non-au} s/he'd moved on, and my muse had known and accepted that. well, that's what she forced herself to believe. she'd let herself believe that hidden kisses and midnight ice-cream trips were just a part of her distant memory. so, naturally, she pretended that she didn't steal glances at your muse during award shows, with that bratty new girlfriend s/he had. 

    * bully {highschool!au} s/he would always pick on people. but mostly my muse. s/he'd stop at nothing to ruin her. the catch: she doesn't know what she ever did to your muse, but s/he's convinced to make her life a living hell.

please don't worry if you don't like any pf these plots, i'm happy to plot with you!