My secret

In Love With A Ghost |Yoonmin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What can you do when you're falling deeper into something you shouldn't? The fall can't be stopped and it only goes deeper. 

Slowly I started to fade away - in love. The idea itself wasn't funny or entertaining, it was just there. Suga was on my mind and no matter how I tried to think of something else, he always manage to cross my mind twice a minute.

I was desperate to know what Suga did, where he was, and who he was with. Creepy right? 
There was also worry in the back of my mind, that he might had someone else in his own mind. Well... I am his closest friend in school, but I have no clue outside the school. As long as I could talk to him, I was happy. 

Our conversation at night was always the best. It was the highlight of my days. It's funny we were neighbours, but we still liked it more to chat over the phone instead. As none of us liked to face each other or be social in real life. There was nothing wrong or scary with his beautiful face or eyes but seeing him in the eyes was just too awkward. Ugh 

SG:Any plans for the weekend?

JM:No. You?

SG:Not at all. Maybe we should do something? I heard that it's going to be sunny this weekend, maybe we shall grab some ice cream?

Is he asking me out? I thought, and I had my fanboy moment, just screaming in my pillow and jumping around in my room. Excitement and joy was filling me with energy through my body.

JM:Let's go :D

SG:Great. I'll see you outside B&J at 1:00 PM, tomorrow.

---

I woke up early the morning I was going to meet Suga outside the ice cream shop. I tried to fix my hair and look nice but my hair was against my will. Of course, my make up was out. 

I shrugged my shoulders and thought I could just go as I was.  

Then I looked at my wtach which was already 1:13 PM.

Great... Already late for nothing. 

Luckily, the ice cream shop was just around the corner. But when I was looking for Suga inside the shop, I didn't see a soul. Everybody was sitting outside. Neither did he wait outside.

"Oh, sorry I kept you waiting." I heard a voice from behind. I turned around and saw him."So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter