| Author's Note |

Love Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, the title of this story used to be Dear Diary, but as you can see now, I'd changed it into Love Confession. I've re-read the stories, trying to improve it when I realized that the first chapter doesn't mention any diary at all, so it doesn't really make sense and counted as Dear Diary, so I beg your pardon for that.

 

To the readers of 'Love Confession',

Hello there, I’d finally finished re-editing this story into a much more complete version compare to the old one but since everyone has different opinion, I’m not really sure if it’s a much better version for you. Also, I've changed a lot, quite a lot of this storyline into a more completed and longer version of it. So, if you had read the old version of this story, please do drop a comment below to tell me about what you think about it, if you’re kind enough to do that, no force intended.

Lastly, thank you for your patience in reading this story of mine and I’ll come back with a new story for you all, soon! Please do wait for me and take care of yourself well, xoxo! And if you love reading my stories, thank you!

 

—From, the Author.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter