Dear diary, My affair~

Dear diary, My affair~

I hope you all had a Happy Christmas (For all those who celebrate it) or a Happy Honica ! and for the future a merry New year! Ohohohohohoho~ See what I did thar? *Rosy cheeked me having a santa face.* XD

Title: Dear diary, My affair Main Couple(s): 2Seung(SeungrixTOP- or anything else, can't really figure out the correct name for it. Don't blame me, I wrote this at two o'clock in the morning. XD)

Genre: (More Shounen-ai), Some comedy? ual references? xD

Rating: I am going over the top I know, but PG-13. :D

Username:NomNom

{Seungri's POV}

Here I am going to the annual camping trip for our company, I work in a restaurant that sells Chinese food for Koreans. Odd right? Well, I guess it isn't that odd since Americans, Germans, and Australians all get every type of food.. Or am I just over-thinking it? 

  Well, we have a new guy working this time so I wasn't sure who's tent he will be staying in, I have to say, I am nervous.

"Hey, Thank you all for coming out tonight, I am sure this year will be as good as last years camping trip was, maybe better! I would like everyone to welcome my new wife Alla, She is the love of my life and the woman I will stay with forever!" I cheered loudly for Mr. Kim and smiled widely as he kissed his Wife's cheek.

"Now, to get everybody's camping arrangements.. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Donghyun will all be sleeping in A-1. Jessica, Yuri and Yoona will be in B-1. Seungri, Top and Jiyong will be in A-2 while the remaining girls will go in B-2. Me and my wife will share 0-1." He smiled cheekily and I glanced over at the new guy and Jiyong, this wasn't what I hoped for..

They both smiled at me and I gave them the most Friendly smile I could muster and turned away, Picking up my duffle bag filled with queen sized bed stuff, Pajamas, and my tooth brush and it's necessity's.

I froze when a hand grabbed my shoulder and I looked back, seeing Taeyang's face, "Call your fiancé and tell her you got here safely." I nodded and brought my duffle bag to the tent and threw it in, Pulling out my phone, searching for signal..

"Taeyang.. Leave me alone~" Jiyong pouted, Taeyang worked here at the camping site, I suddenly had a feeling I was going to be stuck with Top the whole night.. I shivered at the thought of me freezing all alone while he slept peacefully with MY queen sized blanket.

It happened last year.. I was stuck with the Jo twins and I was scarred for life... I was awake all night freezing my body to extreme numbness while they shared my blanket with eachother on the other side of the tent.. It was horrifying..

I stepped up to a sign that actually read; Phone signal up this tree! I looked down at the sign and back at the tree, I sat down, darn me for my short legs..

"Need help?" I looked up and seen Top smiling down at me, the sun above him made it look like he had some type of Halo, I thought about It for a bit and sighed, She would be angry if I didn't call..

I nodded and smiled awkwardly at him, I stood up I felt my shoulders sag, "Now what..?"

"Umm.. Here, I'll climb up first then I'll help you up." I blinked and nodded, He grabbed the first branch and easily pulled himself up, He grinned down at me, "I want you to at least try and get up." I glared at him and had an evil triumphant grin on my face.

"Challenge accepted!" I grabbed onto the nearest branch and put my first foot on the base of the tree, I prayed to every god imaginable and made a big heave to pull myself up, It looked like I made it, Well I couldn't really tell because I had my eyes closed the whole time, but that is beside the point.

I opened my eyes to see if I wasn't dead and made a cry of happiness, I knew I could make it up.. Top coughed and I looked up at him.

Wait.. If I got up.. I wouldn't have to look that high up to see him.. I looked down at my feet and blushed beet red,  I looked back up at him helplessly and he offered me his hand, I gladly took it and he pulled me up, -again with ease- and Grabbed my waist when I was high enough.

I took out my phone and held it.. Then one glorious bar of signal popped up and I quickly dialed her number, "Hey~ I made it, Yeah, the ride was pleasant. I am not sure when I the bonfire will be over, no I don't know what time I will go to bed, No I don't want to talk to your mother- NOR your father.. No! I don't know if one of my camp-mates have seen a Dolphin in the lake yet, And I am still pretty sure Dolphins live in the sea.. No, Sweetheart. (A/N: Imagine him calling you that.. -Has mini-fanboy heartattack-) I will be fine, I might not have to use the side of the tent as a blanket this time, The Jo Twins aren't sharing a tent with me thankfully. Ne, I love you too, bye, I'll call you when I figure out how to get up this tree again. Bye." I sighed as I closed the phone, I sometimes wonder if she is a natural blonde..

"I take it you can't get down either?" I looked over at the voice and remembered Top was still here, I nodded shamefully and he smiled before swinging down gracefully and he held his arms up I looked down at him with a disbelieving face, "you aren't going to catch this blubber." I teased.

He just offered more, "Fine, Let's make a bet. If I can successfully catch you-"

"Without falling." I cut him off.

"If I can catch you without falling, I get whatever I want." He smiled.

"And if I win, I Get whatever I want." I glared playfully at him, and he nodded and taunted me with his arms.

"I- I don't think we should do this anymore." I stepped back in the very lumpy tree and swayed.

"Hurry, Before you fall." He snickered and I put my hand out, letting him grab it gently, "Trust me, I got this." He smiled and I bit my lip before letting myself fall yelling as I did so, "GREAT HOLY BABY JESUS-" as I hit him I closed my eyes tightly, Gripping onto  -what I suspected to be- his waist and shoulder. "Are we dead..?" I whispered, and he stayed silent. "Oh my word.. We ARE dead, aren't we..?!" I had a mini freak out, and laid there not even bothering to open my eyes.

"You know.." He began and I smiled knowing I wasn't dead alone, I brought him with me, It's all his fault I jumped in the first place!!

"If you would open your eyes, I wouldn't have to answer that question." I could sense the teasing in his voice and pouted.

"I refuse to." I imagined myself crossing my arms, still too afraid to let go of him.

He let out an exaggerated sigh and I peeked from under my eyelashes and smirked evilly, We were on the ground.. I win.

I shot up and pointed a finger accusingly at him and laughed triumphantly, "I win~! I win and you lose!!" He pouted but in-turn bowed ninety degrees, "I guess this will go on for the rest of the week, Master?" He teased and I felt my face flush, "Yeah! And no more 'Master'.. " I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"What do you wish of me to do?" He asked and I smiled excitedly, "Piggy back ride~!" I turned him around as forcefully as I could muster and planted myself on his back.

"And we're off..!" I pointed in the direction I wanted to go and he obeyed like the good little slave he was.

I shivered after that thought went through my head and thought of my mother in disgust. That wretched woman..  "Baby bear~ Mama bear wishes to feed you!" I turned ridged on Tops back, and whispered in his ear holding onto dear life, "Ride like the wind My sturdy stallion! Ride like your life depends on it..!" He smiled and knew why I was so disgusted, He put his arms back and cupped my and ran, I was surprised at how fast he ran, I swear a bug went right through my head..

"Cham-Cham! The swimming pool!" he smiled victoriously, Lightly out of breath, I decided to work him just a bit harder..

"Go to the campsite and to the campfire, Be quick just not as fast as last time."

"Your wish is my command." He smiled once more before moving his hands on my thighs, I jumped a bit as he gripped them and pushed me higher up his back, and kept a firm hold on them before taking off again.

And yes, Dear diary, This is how I started the affair with my fiancé.

___________________________

___________________________

 

Authors note:

 

Hey everyone~ I hope you enjoyed this!

I finally got around to editing it so.. be happy! XD

Comment and Subscribe.

NomNom out!

Date: Thurday, December 29th, 1:48am. When edited: Friday, February 24th, 6:50pm.

Listening to: When edited: Owl City - Deer In The Headlights

Eating: When edited: Nothing.

Want's: When edited: For the kids I babysit not to get sick so I can finally make some money. xD