Chapter 2

The Wizards amongst us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

The bell rang signalling the start of class . 

Lisa rushed to class and crashed into someone forcing her to drop her books . 

Lisa POV 

Oh no ! Oh no! Im late ! Oh no ! Professor Choi is going to kill me .

"Ouch !!"

No ones POV 

Lisa looked up only to be greeted by Sehun , the notorious school bully . 

"Watch it ! " Sehun snapped, a scowl on his face showing off sharp fangs.

"Oh ! I'm so sorry ! I really am..."

Sehun rolled his eyes and stalked away.

In vampire class...

"Is he here yet ? Am I late ?" 

Lisa hastily took a sit next to Jisoo.

"Nope you're just in time." Jenny replied.

"What happened to you today ? You're usually punctual." Rosé said.

"Oh my gosh. You won't believe it, but I bumped into Sehun! " 

Her three friends stared at her with wide eyes. 

Just then, "Alright Vampires! Settle down!! Today we will be learning how to control your fangs!"

At that moment, Sehun and his gang entered the classroom. They gave off an intimidating aura.

"May I ask why you are late today, Mr Oh."

"Lost my way" Sehun said blatantly.

"You have been in this school for about 10 years and you lost your way ?" 

Sehun nodded his head while his gang and him proceeded to their respective seats.

"Alright class to start off look under under each of your desks and you will find a blood bag , put the blood bag  on your desk and by doing so it would be natural for each of fangs to appear " 

The class followed his instructions and each their fangs appeared one after another , except for Lisa .

Lisa tried , Lisa concentrated , but Lisa still failed . 

"Bet she's a witch, her fangs aren't appearing" Sehun snorted , while enjoying Lisa's misery .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter