Chapter 14

Endless Love

Every Sunday morning, it has been a part of Kim's routine to visit the church and light a candle for her little angel up in heaven..She woke up early and got dressed..

When she went down stairs he saw Gerald at the dining room, sitting with the breakfast already prepared for them,waiting for her..

Kim: *just looked at him*

Gerald: *stood up and went near her* Where are you going?

Kim: I'm going to church!

Gerald: Come, you gotta eat breakfast first..

Kim: *followed him and he helped her get seated*

They are now facing each other, seated opposite to each other..

Gerald: *held her right hand* I'm sorry! *looked at  her*

Kim:*just looked at him*

Gerald: I'm sorry, I should've not doubted your love..Please forgive me..

Kim: Gerald, nangyari lang naman lahat,we didn't plan everything..Kaya lang naman ako dapat nandito is because I needed your help, but something happened more than that! Nagpunta ako dito with my mind already conditioned that this is all temporary, when we finally shoo Zhan away,We'll be back with our own lives,not as a happy married couple anymore,I hope that was clear to you as well when you offered your help?

Gerald: But I told you, I will not let you go anymore! We're happy and contented sleeping together just the other night and now were back to that argument again?

Kim: I think this would be best for the both of us, Ikaw na rin ang nagsabi, you have trust issues,and I cannot do anything about that!

Gerald: What do you mean?

Kim:We can go back to the old arrangement,like the first day when I moved in, we have separate rooms, and were okay with that right?

Gerald: Oh no! please,Kimmy! Don't do this to me! I'm sorry I doubted your intentions..

Kim: *stood up* Well, I guess that's the best thing to do!

Gerald: *Hugged her from behind* No! Please, don't do this to me, I can't stand a night without you by my side! Pleaaase! *he's now crying*

Kim: *removed his hands around her and started to walk*

Gerald: *down on bended knees in front of her,he's holding her both hands with his* Please, I will do anything just don't do this to me,I need you!

Kim: *just looking down at him* stand up Gerald!

Gerald: Please Kimmy, any punishment for me,kahit ano,pakainin mo ako ng bato,anything!*keeps kissing her hands*

Kim: *Naawa na rin kay Gerald* anything?

Gerald: anything my love!

Kim: alright! 1 week of not sleeping with me! and after a week,let's see if you are forgiven!

Gerald: 1 week of not sleeping with you? are you serious?

Kim: You said anything!

Gerald: How about 3 days?

Kim: *natawa* Okay, 5 days!

Gerald: 4 days?

Kim: 5 days or forever?

Gerald: okay okay, 5 days!

Kim: alright! that's a deal! stand up mister and you gotta go take a shower!

Gerald: with you?*naughty smile*

Kim: hey hey! did we just have a deal?

Gerald: The deal's about not sleeping with you for 5 days, I didn't hear you saying having a shower with you is included! *smiled*

Kim: Oh well, every intimate connection or action is included with that deal!

Gerald: That's unfair! One more thing, I thought your suitor sent his people to watch over us?

Kim: of course,we still have to be sweet when were out of this house! For the spy's sake!

Gerald: Hey, you can't just go out alone! Wait here! I will just take a bath and will drive you to church!

Kim: That's what I'm telling you, to take a shower so you could come with me!

Gerald: *smiled* wait here my love! *gave her a smack*

Kim: hey! no kiss is allowed as well!

Gerald: what?

Kim: you heard it right!

Gerald: Nagsisisi na talaga ako!

Kim: I'm glad you're learning your lesson! Go up!

Gerald: alright, just eat your breakfast then I'll be there very quick! *went upstairs*

 

When they were outside and ready to get in the car, Zhan appeared!

Zhan: hey there, Going somewhere?

Gerald: *intertwined her right hand with his left* Me and my wife will be going to church! Is there anything we can do for you?

Zhan: Just checking on you guys! *smiled*

Kim: *looked at Gerald*

Gerald: *looked lovingly at her and gave her a kiss on the lips* Hey Mr. I'm afraid we'll not be able to catch the next mass, how about,you come here this afternoon and join us for dinner?

Kim: *looked at him and whispered* what are you talking about?

Gerald: *just smiled at her* But if you have prior appoinment,we can set another date!

Zhan: no, I'm free this afternoon! See you!

Gerald: alright! we'll see you then! We have to go now!

Zhan: *nodded and watched them leave*