Sorry

Confession of haters to each other

five fingers fanfiction

 

Ji ho and In ha exchange punches for punches, kicks for kicks each other drawing blood from their mouths by each other, punting and grunting. Each other's haterd and anger towards each other flow freely. Finally . Ji ho is upper hand and on top of In ha. Although he want to throw many punches on his dongseang's face as he knew In ha accuse him of many crimes and even frame to murderer . But after two punches In ha grasp his hand and talk with bloody face " Stop Ji ho. Unless u stop puching my hard face as so, ur precious hands get hurt. Is tomorrow ur concert?" Weired the fact. Not wanting hurting his hand, being so tired and his nose and mouth is bleeding and being so uneasy to see bloody dongseang''s face, he make to free Inha and desperately walk back. In ha is lying on the ground sobbing and yelling he will not forgive Ji ho but he cannot forgive himself " Why this happened to me? All I want is music and happy family, Why does my hyung and I happen as like? " After hearing this talk, Ji ho walked his way and on way he saw a black man talking himself he want to revenge In ha and running towards In ha . Ji ho follwed him but he is a little late, the black man charged with a long knife to In ha's back. Ji ho yelled 'NO" and covered In ha with his body, knife stabbed in his back. In ha gained conscious and give a right upper cut to black man , black man was so shocked , running away. In ha ran after him but his steps stop when he heard Ji Ho's moarning. Ji ho is bleeding so much from stab wound and he called 911. While waiting ambulance, In ha give a bear hug to Ji ho saying desperately not to die. In hospital, Ji ho went into operation room, and after 1 hr, a nurse get out and need a blood urgent to compensate his heavy bleeding. In ha asked what the type of blood was and the nurse replied "O Rh negative, the rarest blood type". In ha shocked why his blood type was exactly to Ji ho though he knew both of them are not blood related. Donating his blood to Ji Ho, watching his hyung still unconscious from anasthesia, grasping gently Ji ho's hand and talking " I'nm sorry, Hyung. Risking your life is not worthy to me, as a jerk. And i'm sorry fot not being nice for once . But this time while ur unconsciousness i have a chance to confess my feeling. And when u gain consciousness, I want to continue to be a jerk, bitter rival to you. So please don't die." Falling teardrops to Ji ho's hand, In ha fall asleep. Ji ho wake before In ha's speech and he heard all In ha's confession. Tiring from fighting with Ji ho and drawing three bottles of blood, In ha fall asleep besides Ji ho. Ji ho soon fall sleep with the warmth of his dongseang. At the midnight, Ji ho wake up again and saw In ha , pulling blanket over In ha's body, gently touching the wounds on In ha's face gotten from their intense fight ," In ha I'm sorry also. I want to be a good hyung always, but u can't accept me. But I can't go back from start. I will continue on my way. For losing ur little finger, I don't think I can never pay back. I'm so sorry, my dongseang. I will never admit u that I want to protect u cos u can't believe. So let's go we r as haters and bitter rivals. In ha also heard these words, falling tears again. 'Next morning, Grandma visit to Ji ho and told how she wandered if the bitter enemies save each other. Before Grandma leave, In ha arrives. Ji ho told In ha if he visited to hospital to see him die or not or else other reason. In ha tenses and sniff back " Yes, I am here to see u die or not. Why did u save me as ur hater.? I want to hear ur sincere answer." Starin away and controlling his emotions, Ji ho answered back" Yeah U can' misunderstand as affection of hyung to his dongseang. but it's not. It's only for making the public not to misunderstand I'm killing u. And I want to ask u why u transfuse me the rarest blood type." With the evil smirk, In ha answered. why can't I pretend as saint as u?" With deadly glares to each other, In ha talk in the mind "Why can't you pretend aslike?" Grandma interrupted. "Why don't u to open up to each other? Is it very hard to talk to u each other " I'm sorry" " I don't want u to die" "I want to protect u" "I save u cos u r my brothers , Huh ?" Saying angrily, Grandma rushes out of the room. Ji ho and In ha stares, not glare for the first time, no words coming from their mouth. Finally Ji ho broke silence, "Get out." With the pained look on In ha's face, he turned back, without facing Ji ho, "Dont u have anything to speak me. " With the harsh voice, Ji ho retort " No, is it possible to speak to my bitter rival and my intense hater?" In ha get out. If he returned to front in the room, he would have seen Ji ho telling harsh words with tears. One week later, Ji ho discharge. He didn't see In ha at home all the day. At night with heavy rain, Grandma hissed that In ha did not eat and sleep well since his return from Jiho and drinking alcohol 24/7 and also now where In ha went all this heavy rain and late night. Ji ho confort that he would find him and returned to him back. At the corner of his street to home, Ji ho found In ha collapsed. With piggy back to his dongseang, Ji ho found a taxi and went to nearest hospital. Doctor told him that In ha is so weak now cause his three bottles of blood are drawn at once and not taking any rest and drinking too much after his blood donation. Ji ho spent all the night beside Inha, nursing him. On waking Inha, he saw Ji ho.Making his decision not to hurt each other more, In ha decide to go abroad for a while. Ji ho with the stony face told In ha to come home. In ha don't resist this time. In the car, In ha asked why do you save me again? Let me die as a dog. Finally Ji ho yelled back why do the idot as u let to take three bottles of blood as once to save me ? Let me die as we r haters. Silence! And In ha resist Why he save him is Ji ho save him . yeah! At home,, Grandma is waiting for them with soup at the dining table. Silence again between two brothers. In ha told them next week he will go to abroad. So stay well u r. Ji ho stunned. Following In ha room and asked why cowardly go away to fight against him. In ha turned back slowly. Seeing his donseang face with very pained and controlled falling tears"It is not going away. It is my choice to happy myself."" Now it's time to open up my emotion not to hurt each other between me and you. I adore you since my childhood. U r my ideal. But my jealously over parent's love make me to blind. Sorry Hyung. Thanks for saving me since childhood ."

But these sentences do not come from his mouth. From his mouth, "I want to beat u completely so I want to pratice in a place absence of u. U cannot disturb ur hater. We hate each other so much and I cannot stand with a little presence of u around me."

 

Ji ho cannot stand this jerky words, yelling to stop imitidation as hater of him. "Enough, In ha. I have already heard ur confession while i'm hospital. Please open up to me now. If u don't want the absence of me, I should be the one to disappear as dust. So u can live happily with mom. Be the top pianist without me. So I'm leaving. Dont leave mom. Bye" 

 

In ha returned " If u want to open up me to u, why don't u show ur true color? Why can't u say that u save me cos u want to protect me. Why can u say u hate me so much instead of saying u don't want to hurt me. I also heard ur sorry in the hospital, gently touching my wounds resulting from our intense stupid fight. U also abandon me at the time I really want hyung and u still pretend as we r haters, Huh, Hyung?

Being unable to control love-hate feeling to his hyung, tears r falling from his eyes. 

Hearing heartily confession and calling him "Hyung" with his heart, Ji ho also sob. Slowly walks to In ha and gently grabbing In ha arms not with force as usual

"Yeah , In ha. I'm ur stupid hyung. So coward hyung to show love and caring for his donsange. So idiot that always saying hate speech to u. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. I know u think I get more hurt with u . No, In ha. U r the only one who can heal my wounds that u caused. 

So I mean living two of me cannot hurt each other, Living with each other is the only to heal each other. U understand." 

Sobbing heavily, Ji ho give a bear hug to In ha. In ha also don't resist this time and comfort his hyung.

 

At the time they r crying much with close to each other, the door open. Grandma said " So am i saying that opening up to each other is so difficult stop sobbing as children and have ur breakfast and go to work"

 

Both of boys smile warmly each other not as death glares as usal.

 

One month later,

In Bousang Manual Musical Concert, hyung and dongsaeng face to each other playing together a classic song, not competing as usal, but completing each other with warm smiles on each.