chapter 1

THANK GOD I FOUND YOU ~

YOUR POV

 

 

"minji-ah, ppali! you're handsome, amazing, awesome, hot and cool brother is waiting for you here!"

 

aish, this crazy person is making me move like a thunder. and he can't stop complimenting his self. he is so proud of his look. and it's so irritating.

afetr i finished doing all the stuffs i need, i notice my phone vibrating. i saw ljoe's  name on the screen. i cleared my throat then i pressed the answer button.

"good morning, sunshine!"

"good morning oppa!"

"jiji~ where are you? min and sunny were already here!" doojoon oppa shouted.

"wait oppa, can you hold on a minute? my brother is being impatient there!"

"okay, okay! ill wait!"

"okay, then"

i made my way downstairs. then i saw sunny, min and doojoon oppa looking at me with their arms crossed. 

"what? why are you all looking at me like that?"

"miss, we've been waiting here for centuries!" sunny said still with her arms crossed.

"babo, you're exagerating, were just waiting here for almost 10 minutes!" min said. then i saw sunny's face turning red because of embarassment.

"haha! okay, okay! im here now! come on, let's go!" i said.

"ehem, ehem" 

"oh, oppa! i did'nt notice you!" i joked doojoon oppa.

"aish. im the most most handsome, tallest and coolest person here, then you did'nt even notice me?"

"babo, you are so proud of yourself, huh? you are not even handsome, okay, you're tall, and cool? cool my dude!!" min said. then sunny and me started laughing like crazy.

"ya! stop it! what is this? 1 vs. 3?"

"ok, ok!  i will stop now! oppa, stop exagerating, ok? oh, btw, good morning!!" i said then i gave him a quick peck in his cheeks.

"ok. so, c'mon?" sunny said.

"oh, wait, wait, wait!" i said.

"what now?" min said.

"just wait okay?" min just nodded.

"uhm, hello byunghun oppa?"

''oh,babe! Are you done?''

"ne.So,what do you want to do?''

"can i walk with you?"

''walk with us?Errr.Offcourse--

''NOOT!'' doojoon oppa cutted me.

''wait a minute again oppa,i'll just talk to him''

''okay''

''oppa,please?''

''NO'

''please?''

''NO''

''PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP?''

''aish, this is crazy. Okay, okay! he can walk with us''

''thanks oppa''

then i called byunghun oppa again.

''oppa? You can walk with us! Uhm,so where are you now?'

''im here outside your house!''

''oh, so were all settled. OK i'll hung up then''

''okay,okay''

then i told them that byunghun oppa is walking with us. Min and Sunny were very happy. but doojoon oppa looks so uncomfortable.

''so,let's go?'' i said

''jiji. Here's your lunchbox I cooked the food. And you should just buy your own water. And make sure to make yourself full,okay''

''yes, omma'' i said

''what''

''i mean yes oppa''

then we made our way outside the house.Doojoon oppa locked the door and we started walking.

''annyeonghaseyo,doojooon hyung'' byunghun oppa said as he bowed

Doojoon oppa just nodded

We walked for almost 10minutes. All of us were so noisy except Doojoon oppa his not comfortable with l.joe.He said that he might just playing with me.That our relationship is just a game.But i did'nt believe him coz i love l.joe.

Then we entered our school. Doojoon oppa just signaled that i'll call him later. people don't know about our relationship because it will ruin his image.Im a nerd and his a kingka,its complicated.

ljoe just waved me goodbye and gave me a quick peck on the cheeks .We are not classmate.He is  in class B and i am in class A  with sunny and min.

We entered our classroom and i heared  hyuna or the leader of the queenka 4minute saying.

''CRAZY NERDY '' she said. I just ignored her. She is always like that because, she does'nt like the fact of me dating ljoe.

The first to third period just ended with nothing special .Just seatworks and lectures

*kring kring kring*

''minji.we can't eat lunch with you.We have some practices to do'' min said

''oh,it's ok. I'll just eat lunch at the roof top.If you need something,im just there okay?'' i said

''oh, thanks minji. So,we need to get-going .Ba-bye!' 'they waved me goodbye.After that,i made my way to the rooftop.

on my way, i felt my phone vibrating and it's a message from Ljoe.

from: ljoe oppa<3

babe,i can't eat with you.i  need to do something.I hope you understand.

-ljoe

i read he message .Hmm, why is everyone so busy today? I replied ljoe's message.

to:ljoe oppa<3

it's ok oppa.Don't worry.Take care^^

-minji

so, i guess,i'll just eat alone.

(end of your POV)

 

Dojoon's POV

it's lunch time.I bought two drinks for me and minji.I know she'll forget to buy drinks that's why  i just bought one for her.

i made my way to her classroom ,but i did'nt saw her there. Im searching for her,then i saw her making her way to the rooftop. I just  followed  her behind.

i saw her sitting alone. I felt sorry for her ,coz i can't eat lunch with her.it's her choice, she don't want everyone to know about our relationship.

"princess~" i sang

"oh, oppa, why are you here?" she said then she stood up and went closer to me

"uhm, do you have your drink?"i asked her

"err, i forgot oppa..!" she aid then she rubbed the back of her neck.

"aigoo~ my princess is really forgetful" then i ruffled her hair.

"ya oppa! not my hair!" she said.Then i fixed her hair and gave her the drink.

"thanks oppa you're the best!" she said then she hugged me.

"oh, anything for my princess. So, i better get going now, my fans are waiting for me!" i said and gave her a peck on her cheeks

"annyeong oppa!" she said as she waved me goodbye.

"eat  our lunch, ok?"

"ne,umma!"

"stop calling me umma!" 

"ok,ok!"

(end of doojoon's POV)

someone's POV

i saw doojoon oppa following minji. I followed them. I hid behind the door and saw minji and doojoon oppa together.

"what a "

i heard they're conversation. they're so sweet. Is minji, cheating over ljoe? I took a picture of them. I have a plan. Well, this will be fun. I said while clapping my hands. Before going down i saw doojoon kissing her in the cheeks. I was like, OMO! What is that? Get ready nerdy , this will be an issue that willruin your life. Hahahaha~