Eight Years later

Please don't let me go

Thursday: I've found my old journal and I decided that I should start writing in it again. I'm an adult now. My parents died and my sister moved away with her girlfriend. I haven't heard from her in at least 6 years and I'm pretty sure that she wants me out of her life. I came back to the house where I spent my teenage years and I found an old friend waiting for me. 

Yoongi and I have caught up. He's aged, surprisingly, he's no longer a small boy but more of a man. Now that he looks like he's in his twenties he's become more attractive. He still has his blond hair and beautiful eyes. I'm glad I have him back. Taehyung and I met again and went out for dinner. He's aged quite well, he said Yoongi had been visiting him. It seems like even though I moved away for a few years neither of them have changed. I hope I haven't changed too much either. 

Friday: I spent the whole day with Yoongi in my hotel room. Since he's an adult now of course he's been more "interested" in touching me. I don't mind. I've known I'm gay since middle school.

Saturday: Taehyung and I have gotten a lot closer. He calls me hyung and I can't help but blush. He introduced me to his lover today. I gasped when a familiar face greeted me with a huge smile. Jungkook came back. The four of us childhood friends are reunited and I'm incredibly excited. The only bad thing is, Jungkook doesn't seem to be able to see Yoongi. I hope he hasn't forgotten about his beloved brother.