Chapter 1

Mysterious Package

My name is Jennifer Kim i'm 17 years old and i will turned to 18 this weekend. Yassss FINALLY! I will being legal to living alone and i will go out from this hell as soon as i can lol. 

I'm just an ordinary people who likes reading books & listening to classical musics. Yeah i'm an odd person and i don't like EDM it's just not my style and my ears it's hurting after i heard of that music.

Although i'm an odd person but i'm really infamous at my school lol ofc i'm infamous NOT in good way. I'm just bullied stuff at my school since i'm still in middle school and i'm already senior in my highscool now so i'm kinda used to it.

You maybe ask why i'm not fight back but seriously i already did that even i reported it to teachers and that's just make things become worse than before so i just have to endure it until i graduate and that's really really hard task to do.

Every people in my school bullied me just because of my looks. Racist af. They're always says i'm "Chinese" like damn i'm not even chinese i'm just half korean. And every time i said that they're just like "that's the same" damnit they must to have to pay more attention in geographic class.

And yes i'm half korean but i can't speak korean tho because i lived and raised in US with my dad. My parents already divorced since i'm still a little kid so i'm kinda forgot how my mom's looks like and every time i asked about her my dad just remain silent and he locked himself in his office. My dad never cares about me. He just send me money for everything and focused just on his works. HE'S THE BEST DAD EVER LMAO.

"Miss, we already arrive at your school" said my driver to me

"Oh yeah thankyou" i replied with little smile on my lips

"Have a nice day at school"

"S..ure"

I immediately get off from the car so my driver didn't notice anything

I immediately get off from the car so my driver didn't notice anything

Welcome to the hell lol i mean school. It's just looks normal like another elite highschool but it's Wood Private FREAKING Highschool sorry about that but i really mean it.

This highschool is full of harsh, churlish, and devilish RICH people. And this is why i hate rich people because they're all the same. They all using their money to get what they're want and ofc they using their money to avoid some troubles they're cause to.

"What are you looking at nerd?"

Oh great, i do nothing and then it's happened again. Today it'll be a very long day

"....." I remain silent and lower my head

"Why? Do you need some help to make you speak up and say sorry?" She said and then she choke my neck

"Sorr...y" i said and i lost my breath

"I can't hear you" she said with teasing intonation and smirk on her face

"Come on tris, just leave that nerd! You're just ruining your new nail polish tris" said her friend

"Ahhh, you right. This is your fault you nerdy girl" she's throwing me and kicking me right on my stomach and then she and her friend just leave like nothing is happened

" aghhhh" i groan in pain and trying to catch my breath

[School Bell Rings]

I'm still in pain but lucky me the teacher is not arrive yet

I'm still in pain but lucky me the teacher is not arrive yet. So i just walk into my classroom with my hand's still holding my stomach

When i want to reach my sit suddenly someone trip on me and i'm fall off. Everyone in my class just laughed at me until the teacher come.

And this bully things always come to me, again and again. And i don't know why it's just me?why they don't bully the others nerd? Am i just the only nerd here? Where is the justice in this world? Like hell i kinda tired of this . Can't you guys just let me go or find someone else!! DAMN i even can't says what i thought to those jerk!

[After School]

I just back home and when i opened the door of my house suddenly i'm being attacked by blue liquid in front of my face

I just back home and when i opened the door of my house suddenly i'm being attacked by blue liquid in front of my face.

"Jasonnnnn!!, i'll kill you today" i screamed to my little stepbrother and he just mocking me with his tongue and then he is just running away

"You lil gnome!! Don't you dare to run away!" When i'm about to chase that lil gnome suddenly the wicked witch just appear a.k.a stepmom

"You are so noisy! Why are you screaming in my house?" Asked her with deadly stares

"Sorry about that, and please tell your child to stop disturbing me! He is really annoying urghhh"

"What did you says!? If you don't like it you can leave from this house!!" She's said with her smirk on her lips

"Gladly!" 

After that i just go to my room to release all of my stress. I think i will be going crazy if i keep talk with her, like damnit this is my dad's house not yours! You can't just order me like you want! I don't even know what my dad see in you! You just some witch with your pokerface in front of my dad who just want my dad money! damn once again i can't speak up what my thought is think. And i think my brain want to explode now because too much hate for today!

Okay maybe some hot-bathup with bubbles can help me to release all of my hates and anger now! And i need to get rid of this blue-ewww-liquid asap

Okay maybe some hot-bathup with bubbles can help me to release all of my hates and anger now! And i need to get rid of this blue-ewww-liquid asap. Damn that little gnome!  

*2hours later*

Long shower?? I know that. You can't never escape temptation of hot bathup with bubbles after this ing long day. And of course i need to get rid of that blue liquid from my face. It's like it took me forever to completely get rid of that thing lol.

*beep beep*

My phone's beeping i think that is kookie who text me. I wonder what is she doing right now because last time we're texting and she's just bragging about her new iPhone 7 for HOURS!

To: me
From: kookie
Hey gurl! What's up? Did u missed me? Bc i missed u so bad here lol XD

To: kookie
From: me
As usual! My existence in this world is just wrong in other people eyes! And btw i'm not missed you that much lol  

Kookie is the only one friend i have now. She's from korea and she love K-pop like REALLY LOVE K-POP. We are met online in some online chats app and i thought she's really cool person and i feel so comfortable if i chatting with her. She's always lean an ear to listen about all my complaints about this worlds. And she's always there went i really need her, maybe she's not here in real life but at lease i feel like there is someone out there who accepted my existence in this world.

To: me                                          
From: kookie
Don't be like that again! I don't like to see your sad-bunny-face! No matter how everybody looks at you but you're still awesome yeoja in my eyes ;)

If you guys confused why kookie calling me bunny it is because bunny's my online names and kookie's is kookie. We never asked about our real names and where we are live. I just know her from korea is just because of her bio. And i thought kookie is doesn't know where i live now hahaha.

To: kookie                                                                                                                                                                                                                        From: me                                                                                                                                                                                                                           You know what you're the best when i need to lighten up my mood. I love you bc of that kookie lol jk

To: me                                              
From: kookie                                
Omoo if you just confessed to me?? I'm not ready of that lol and ofc i know that i'm the best in this world ;) "gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo seulpeun gieok modu jiwo nae soneul japgo useo gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo seulpeun gieok modu jiwo seoro soneul japgo useo"

To: kookie                                  
From: me                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Kookie-arrogant-personality mode on lol and what is that??? You know right i don't understand korean words lol or are you trying to make me look stupid again??!!

To: me                                        
From: kookie                                    
That will be hilarious if i do that XD but ofc not dummy, that's just some k-pop lyrics to makes you feel better, it's said "It's okay, now count one two three and forget. Forget all the sad memories, hold my hand and laugh"  and that is my favorite parts tho

To: kookie                                        
From: me                                    
You're just FREAK-KPOPERS TRASH lmao but that lyrics is nice tho. I don't know if kpop have that kind of lyrics lol. And thankyou anyway you always make me feels better :) 

-TO BE CONTINUED-