1st day of their relationship

babykookie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night after Jungkook confession, Jungkook was still wide awake in his bed although it was past midnight. The reason why he cannot sleep is not because he was not tired but the feeling of nervousness and happiness stopping him to close his eyes and sleep. He felt nervous because of two reason. The first is because he is afraid that all that is happening to him now was only a dream. He is also afraid that his beloved is going to take back his words and reject him the next day. Second is because Taehyung accept his feelings and also feel the same.

"haaa...omg..it is now 2am and I have to wake up at 5 to practice..arrghh I'm so doomed",Jungkook signed. He then tried harder to sleep but still cannot. After a couple of minutes later, he decided to go and check on his boyfriend in the room beside. He went inside the room quietly a he don't want to make his other hyung to wake; Jimin and Jhope. When he reached infront of taehyung's bed, he was suprised to see that his boyfriend was not alone. Taehyung was sleeping with his bestfriend,Jimin. He felt soo jealous to their position as they were hugging tightly to each other so he pulled Jimin to his bed; actually more like dragging jimin to his own bed. Then he went to lie beside his boyfriend and sleep while hugging him. 

The next day, when Jungkook opened his eyes, he find no one beside him. He then reached to his phone and check his phone and find that  he was late for his dance training. He went out f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter