Maybe Next Time

Maybe Next Time

Jungkook was shook. His eyes were bulging.

"This can't be happening!" He whispered.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Jungkook screamed from his room. The rest of his hyungs running hard to him.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?"

"What happened?"

"What's wrong?"

"Are you hurt?"

Jungkook just had a blank stare.

"Wae? Why now? Waaaaaeee?" Screamed the frustrated maknae. He messed up his hair.

His hyungs just stared at him confused.

"Yak! What's wrong?" Asked mom Jin again.

"Hyung.." called Jungkook. His voice cracked. "Why did I left Flower Crew?"

"That's because of our hectic schedules. Why?"

"Can't I back filming again? Please? Just one episode,"

"Yak, are you crazy? That's not even in our power. You can't decide on your own."

Jungkook quiet for a moment, and then his shoulders started shaking.

"I guess not this time. Maybe next time, noona."

"What the hell is wrong with this kid?" Yoongi asked no one in particular.

Jimin walked to Jungkook and hugged him. "What's wrong? You can talk with us..-" and on that moment, Jimin small eyes read something on Jungkook's computer.

 

IU is the next special guest on SBS' 'Flower Crew'!

 

"Damn." Jimin looked at his hyungs, "we worried over nothing. Aish! This punk!" and he walked away from the heartbreak bunny.

"He is just crying over his lost because IU sunbaenim will be a guest on Flower Crew." Jimin told his hyungs. Yoongi gave Jungkook the rude finger and walk away.

 

Kkeut.

 

Wtf is this? Lmao. I've just saw a photo of IU filming Flower Crew on Ig and suddenly thought about Jungkook 😭😂 I wonder how did he feel about his idol to be appear on his preview show?