Pretend Kisses

A Collection of Short Darahae Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretend Kisses

 

He smiled at her in that wonderful smile of his and in that moment, she knew she was again hooked. It didn't matter that they were out in the public—causing traffic as they stared at each other in the middle of the street.

 

The clock was ticking but the time stood still and the two were wrapped in this impassable bubble not even angry drivers and snappy pedestrians could penetrate. The two were watching each other intently, each picking up his and her own steps until not even one single hair's breadth separated them.

 

"Dara," He uttered her name in a brief instance before pulling her close to kiss her on the lips. That took her by surprise—him, aggressively taking in front of all the passersby. It was a good kiss—a great one—and she liked it too much until he had stepped back to look at her in the eyes.

 

There was smoldering passion in them and she knew she had also caught him—all trapped in the net she didn't even know she was holding.

 

At some point, she had uttered his name, urging him to kiss her again, fingers clutching the lapels of his shirt as she pulled him softly towards her. "Don't you ever stop kissing me, Hae" she had whispered and he had paused only for a fraction of a second before leaning forward, his lips pressing his lips to hers.

 

The whole world dropped dead—time stopped and everything vanished around them. It was a perfect kiss of domination—so hungry and so primal that everyone watching that strong display of "affection" had turned their heads to the other side and went on with their day as if nothing happened.

 

Traffic flowed freely and the cars were either swerving to their left and their right to avoid the kissing couple in the street. It was like a scene directly cut out from a movie but the colors were more vibrant in real life and the emotions—oh the emotions—were way up there as lips sought lips under hooded eyes.

 

He was stooping a little but she felt his fingers on her face as he pulled away from her for a moment. And then he smiled yet again.

 

He reached between them, blindly looking for her hand to intertwine it with his. And when he finally found it, he raised it up to press his mouth against the inside of her wrist. It was electrifying, having her partner kiss her like that. No one in her life has done something that sweet to her before—and she didn't want that to end.

 

She never wanted it to end.

 

So, she took it upon herself to stand on her toes and to kiss him back first instead. Placing her hands on either side of his face, they were instantly swept away.

 

She had never permitted herself to get so lost in a kiss before. U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter