me and you?

Only Time Will Tell

 

Reunited
SNSD meeting
Manager: Ok, Taeyeon,
Tae: Yes
Manager: The producers of SBS wanted to know if you wanted to take part in a special show called ‘Idol Parents’
Tae: Eh? – The members were also intrigued.
Yuri: What is that?
Manager: it involves looking after children. – the girls gave him a ‘yeah-no-’ look. ‘ I don’t know much about it, all I know is that they asked if you were willing to do it… and they also asked Wooyoung sshi to be part of it. Taeyeon was shocked at the mention of his name. The girls too.
Yoona: Ah, I see.
Manager: Anyway, you have a meeting with the producers tomorrow to discuss it further.
Tae: Erm…Ok.

Next Day.
SBS building.
Taeyeon walked into a conference room to find Wooyoung already there. He was dressed casually, a polo top and jeans. He looked simple yet handsome.
Taeyeon and Wooyoung had been close when they were hosts on ‘Win Win’ but drifted apart once the show had finished. They were good friends but barely had time to talk to one another let alone see each other, SNSD were busy with promotions of ‘The Boys’ and 2pm were busy in Japan. Of course there were rumours they were dating during their ‘Win Win’ time but nothing had happened. They hung out a few times, but both knew that they were not ready to be in a relationship. Wooyoung had developed feelings for Taeyeon but decided it would be best not to do anything. That was then and this is now.
Wooyoung stood up instantly when he saw Taeyeon walk through the door. She bowed quickly as so did he.
Tae: Hi, I’m SNSD Kim Taeyeon, it’s nice to meet you all. – she looked so cute, but extremely tired. Wooyoung smiled at her precious face.
*Why you so cute Taeyeon* - he thought. She sat down quickly beside Wooyoung. She madce eye contact with him and smiled.
*You’ve become more handsome since we last met* she thought. There were 3 other people in the room.
PD: Thank you to the both of you for joining us today. I will explain more clearly about the show. As you know there are many children who are left abandoned every year. The point of this show is to raise awareness of this. In the show you two will become parents to a young girl who is in fact an orphan.
Taeyeon and Wooyoung were concentrating but in reality they were worried
*A parent? Huh? Me? I can’t even look after myself* - she thought.
*They are actually considering me? What are they thinking?* he thought.
PD: Filming will occur throughout the year until December. Every episode will be broadcasted a week after the scenes have been filmed. We know how busy you are so we will film as much as possible when you guys have time. We don’t want this to be acting, we want you guys to really act like parents and give the child the love a child deserves. Are there any questions?
They were both silent. They had to absorb the information that was just said. They both thought that the idea of the show was one that would be a good cause. Taeyeon who was already busy with SNSD schedules thought hard about whether she could cope, but she realised what a wonderful thing it would be just to give time to a child that only wanted to some love and attention.

Wooyoung: Erm… I was just wondering… Do we have to act like a couple? – Taeyeon looked at him instantly. He shrugged his shoulders at her as if to say … what? I wanted to know.
PD: I’m sure it would be nice for the child to think you two were a couple, to make the family  picture more believable, butbe honest, it’s fine either way, whether you act like one or not, the most important thing is that you behave like parents.
The 2 nodded in agreement
Tae: I was wondering why we were chosen, I mean thank you for choosing us but I’m just curious
PD: We did some research before we chose you two actually. We had acutally decided on other idols to be matched with you, but many people had recommended you 2 together after seeing you together on ‘Win Win’ I knew the both of you would be comfortable with each other. But your personalities’ played a bigger part. Taeyeon, plus I heard your nickname name was JummaTaeng – he laughed slightly- I’m just kidding, but since you’re the leader of SNSD we thought you would have the strong yet soft heart of a mother. -Taeyeon laughed out of embarrassment. – and you Wooyoung, we know about your playful side but also your commitment to always do your best, we thought you would be great  to make people laugh in times of sorrow, but also be able to be the strength for the family.
The 2 felt honoured to be complemented like that.
Tae/Woo: Thank you. – they smiled.
PD: we have spoken to both of your sides, all we need know is for you guys to agree and we can start as soon as possible. We will leave you guys to talk for a while. The rest left leaving Taeyeon and Wooyoung alone
Tae: Soooo…. – he laughed nervously
Woo: What do you think?
Tae: It sounds like a wonderful concept
Woo: you’re right… it really does.
Tae: Do you want to do it? – She asked
Woo: Hmm… Yes, I do, I think it would be a wonderful experience. What about you?
Tae: Ye, me too, but there’s a slight problem – she said while pulling a serious face
Woo: What? What is it? – He asked anxiously
Tae: I have to put up with you! – she stuck out her tongue playfully
Woo: YAH! You’re lucky you’re doing it with me – he yelled. 
Tae: I guess we’re stuck together for a while
Woo: I guess so... – he said coolly. He didn’t want to seem overly excited at the fact he would be partnering with Taeyeon.

After a few minutes the others returned.
PD: so have you decided??
Woo/Tae: Ye….. we’d love to. – They said with a smile.