Chapter 2

Your Sweet Vampire (Baekhyun x Reader)

Your POV~

"ow,ow,ow" you said softly aloud.

That really hurt, you slowly opened your eyes to see who you had ran into. Your vision was slightly blurry but once it became clear, your eyes widened in surprise. Standing in front of you was a  fairly tall man, but also extremely handsome. 

The figured smirked at you and said "so the little lamb doesn't know how to follow directions"

You didn't understand what he meant until you remembered what the butler told you to do. Pink began to blossom on your cheek as you realized you had no right to explore.

The man then held out his hand to help you up, you took his hand and he pulled you up with great strength.

"woah!" you exclaimed as you stumbled.

"easy there" the man said catching you.

"T-t-thank y-you" you stuttered being so close to him.

You remembered your manners and introduced yourself, "Hello I'm (y/f/n)(y/l/n)"

"Sehuns the name" he said as you both walked back into the lobby.

The butler was there waiting for you as you walked in.

"There you are Miss.(y/l/n), your room has been prepared, this way please." he said gesturing for you to follow him.

You nodded and followed him up the stairs, and remembered about Sehun, but when you turned around he was nowhere in sight. Puzzled you just kept following the butler as he led you down the hallway. 

He stopped at one of the doors and opened it. Gesturing for you to go in, you stepped into the room and was astonished. There was a little reading area as you walked and a little hall led you down to the bedroom. Which had a gigantic bed in the middle, with a make-up table to the side of the room. The bedroom also had a tv and a cute night light on the little dresser next to your bed. 

"Miss.(y/l/n) dinner would be ready at 6:30, please be down in the dining room by 6:20." the butler said as he closed your door.

Oh you forgot to ask him where the dining room was, you opened the door to look for the butler but like Sehun he seemed to have vanished. Weird you thought as you continued to explore your room. 

Another door in your bedroom led to a bathroom with a tub, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and everything. You decided to unpack but found out that everything of yours was already put neatly away. With you cloths you brought with you there were also other clothing that was just your style. To be frank everything in this room was your style and taste. 

Since it was only 5:20 you decided to take a bath. You checked the temperature of the water before filling up your tub and undressed. Slowly you stepped into the water and let the warm water sooth you. Living here might not be so bad you thought to yourself. As you got out of the bath you heard your phone *ding*. You went over and checked you messages and saw it was from your dad.

Dad: Please call me (y/n) as soon as you have time please

You: Hey Dad

Dad: Thank god now please call me

You: Ok dad

You called your dad and he picked up the first ring.

"Hi my baby girl" your dad said through the phone, his voice pained.

"Daddy.." you said as tears sprung into your eyes. Your dad hadn't called you baby girl in years.

" How are you doing (y/n)" he asked

" I'm fine dad don't worry" you assured 

Your dad's voice became muffled and you heard someone shout into the phone.

"HI SISSY" you smiled and laughed into the phone.

"Hello" you said cheerfully, it was your little 4year old brother.

As you chatted with your family you realized you had to get ready for dinner so you bid your little brother goodbye.

"Bye honey I miss you so much already" your dad said through the phone

"I know dad it's ok I'll call you when I'm free bye now" you said as you walked into your walk-in closet. 

You decided to go cute and comfy so you picked out a slightly large grey wool sweater and light blue skinny jeans. You decided to leave your dark hair down in its natural soft curls. You walked out of the bedroom and found cute and comfy bunny slippers outside. 

You opened the door and stood outside in the hall wondering which way to go. You decided to go right hoping to bump into someone, you turned the corner to find Sehun coming out of a room.

You called out to him "Sehun"

He turned around and saw you "Hey"

"um so I don't know where the dining room is and I was wondering if you could show me the way" you said as you walked over.

"How did you get here then" he asked with a frown, he started walking.

you quickly jogged to follow him. "Well I kind of wandered" you said sheepishly.

"You shouldn't do that" he said as you guys turned a corner. You felt guilty "because there are some dangerous places and things here" Sehun added.

"what do you mean" you asked puzzled

Sehun  didn't answer you he just opened the door.

"Here we are" Sehun said as you followed him inside. 

You walked into the room, and like the rest of the mansion it was beautifully decorated and furnished. Your eyes were drawn to the large table in the middle of the room. At the table there was eight men seated there. They all turned to look at you as you walked in. Your eyes widened as you saw the handsome men, they were the rest of EXO.

"Oh gosh" you gawked. I'm going to faint you thought to yourself.

Little did (y/n) know that she had walked into a den of wolves. 🐺 

Hi again ok so here's chapter 2. I don't know if it's long enough but I still hope you guys will like it. I've been busy with Thanksgiving and watching the MMA for EXO and watching their concert in Taipei Live. Any just a reminder please vote for EXO they have worked hard and they deserve the title of No.1 artist of 2016. Please Exo'Ls support EXO.