Chapter 1

Your Sweet Vampire (Baekhyun x Reader)

Hello everyone! It's my first time writing a fanfic and I hope you enjoy. Sorry if there are mistakes and here is the first chapter.

 

As (y/n) sat in her room packing her suitcase and bags. She wondered to herself how she had gotten into this mess.

She was to be sent to the Byuns in just a few minutes. For what reason,*sigh* she is suppose to marry Baekhyun the heir to the Byun company. But what she didn't expect was that she would be living with nine men including Baekhyun. Oh what was she going to do.

It wasn't that (y/n) didn't know him, it' was that she has had a crush on him since she was 14 y/o and it had been 4years since (y/n) has seened him. She was nervous to live in a house full of guys.

Ugh she sighed, (y/n) knew she had to help her family get rid of the debt that her family was in. By doing so she had to marry Baekhyun who was the heir to the Byun company,and, part of the Top Korean boyband, EXO. For every other girl it might seem like a dream but not to (y/n) it was a nightmare.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door.

"Miss.(y/l/n), your ride is here"(y/n)'a butler said.

"Coming" she called 

As her suitcase and bags were being loaded into the car. (y/n) went to find her father. She was about to knock on her father office door when a maid said he had to leave for a sudden meeting. (y/n) thanked the maid and slowly walked out the front door and to the car that was waiting for her.

As (y/n) got into the car she took one last look at her home as the car drove away. Since it was a two hour ride she decided to take a nap. 

(y/n) woke up as the car drove past the gates and towards the giant mansion ahead of her. Her jaw dropped in shock, there were trees beautifully cut to look like animals along the road. 

As (y/n) got out of the car she walked up to the front door and twirled around to look at everything. She took a bunch of pictures on her phone and decided she had spent enough time admiring the landscape and knocked on the door.

A butler opened the door and greeted her, then led (y/n) into the lobby. (y/n) just couldn't stay still and wandered around looking at the photographs of handsome men that were hung in the wall. Suddenly the butler appeared out of nowhere and startled her. He told (y/n) to wait here and don't wander anywhere until he came back to take her to her room. (y/n) nodded her head and took a seat on a couch.

 But she soon became bored and decided to walk around instead. As she walked into another room which must have been an music room because it had tons of instruments and a piano, the room was fairly large and had light wall coloring.

As she turned around she ran into someone, and fell on the floor.

"ow ow ow" (y/n) said as she opened her eyes. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh I thought I smelled something sweet" the figure smirked.

"I guess the little lamb doesn't know how to follow rules." the figured said.

Hello again everyone. Ok so I'm done with the first chapter and I know it's short but I still hope it was decent. Anyway comment if you liked it and if not comment anyway lol. Yes I'm kind of writing this based on Diabolik Lovers just slightly different. 

So what's everyone doing Thanksgiving break?