fact checker

Across the Mirror (AKB48, Jurisaku, OS)

fact checker

(some of the gifs credited to kind AKB fans that upload it)

  • Miyawaki Sakura spend a lot of her times alone with her grandma, because both of her parents are  very busy
  • Matsui Jurina lives with her mother, her father has long not live with them anymore
  • Miyawaki sakura and Murashige Anna really are best friend. Sakura is known  as a quiet girl, while she could be found to be really comfortable around others especially her fellow HKT48 members, and also really good at talking, Sakura herself admitted many times in interview that she really bad at socializing with other people. even so she admits that Murashige Anna is one of a very few people who really getting well with her
  •  ( ↑ )How to make Kodama yours : by Murashige
  • Both Kodama and Jurina have  kissed Sakura before...lips one (yup...can I share the gifs here?? no?? awww...well we can always google)
  • Kodama haruka was in her school basketball team
  • Yamamoto sayaka was her high school student council president  also a guitarist for indie band before became idol
  • Matsui Jurina was in her school track team
  • Miyawaki sakura is the most athletic girl in the whole AKB48..... Okay she is not...everytime she try doing any kind of sport...it turned into International disaster
  •  Entered AKB48 girls front line while she was just 16, just like many other front line girls, Miyawaki Sakura get a lot of heat from haters right away. it cant be helped, she successfully entered the front line when she  was still very young and left aside a lot of her seniors that has been around for many more years, of course some fans just have to be mad..but some of the rumours are just so out of nowhere like she sells her body to be famous, it gives me headache for like....dude....are you high?? oh well... ive heard meanier  and more base-less romours about other girls too.. but well...
  • Miyawaki Sakura once tweeting that she had a dream about Yamamoto Sayaka, when Sayaka asked what dream, She replied with something like "I cant tell you but I cant look into your eyes anymore" and sayanee replied by "sakura you LOL" 
  • Miyawaki sakura and Kodama Haruka, together with sashihara Rino are known for HKT48 holy trinity. the only three HKT48 members in AKB48 front line.
  • Miyawaki Sakura and Matsui Jurina was the only teenager in AKB48 front line in 2015, and now  the two  are the main lead for AKB48 "new era", marked by first generation ace Maeda Atsuko graduation in 2012, followed by second generation ace Oshima Yuko graduation in 2014. Sashihara Rino is crowned queen for AKB48 now, but since sashihara is HKT48 member, third generation ace Watanabe Mayu who second in rank, now represent AKB48 largely, with Jurina  who currently ranked 3, anticipated to take over the kingdom in near future.
  • i love akb48

Happy shipping~