Thank You Hoseok

The Rapper from Daegu

Long after the tour was over, Hoseok parked the car outside of a building and looked in the rearview mirror.

    “I have no choice, do I?”

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, which was followed by a sigh. The door opened and shut with a slam.

    “GET YOUR BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO THE CAR!” Yoongi screamed outside of the window.

    “But-”

    “NOW!” Yoongi ordered.

A young boy trudged back towards the passenger side of the car. Yoongi kissed the top of the boy’s head and ruffled his hair.

    “I’m sorry for slamming the door, papa.”

    “Don’t do it again or you’ll be in time out when you get home.” Yoongi pointed a finger at the boy.

The boy nodded his head and ran into the building.

    “Are you sure you want to do this?” Hoseok asked.

Yoongi held Hoseok’s hand and smiled softly.

    “I’m positive. He needs an education and we can’t keep hiding him from the world. Now let’s go.”

They arrived at the television station, waiting to be interviewed about Yoongi’s new album and their life after the tour.

    “You okay?” Hoseok rubbed one of Yoongi’s shoulders, “You feel tense.”

    “You try being a badass rapper who kisses his 8-year-old son every morning before school.” Yoongi scoffed.

    “Well, I’m the manager and the partner of the badass rapper and the father of the 8-year-old boy too. I’m not going to tell them that the badass rapper I know snuggles with his son every night before bed so he doesn’t have nightmares, or the fact that my so-called badass rapper told me we were never going to have kids-”

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok’s shirt and pulled him down to his height.

    “If you don’t shut your mouth, you will be sleeping on the couch for a whole month.” Yoongi threatened.

Hoseok chuckled and kissed Yoongi’s forehead, that seemed to calm him down as a blush appeared on the latter’s cheeks.

    “And now, everybody applauds our special guests, Agust D and his boyfriend slash manager, J-Hope.”

Hoseok pushed Yoongi forward making Yoongi swing at him before they stepped on stage.

    “So how have you two been?” The host asked.

    “Never better.” Yoongi responded.

    “How’s life been after the tour? It is boring?”

Yoongi and Hoseok smiled to each other.

    “It’s actually been eventful.” Hoseok stared into Yoongi's eyes, making the latter blush slightly.

    “Does it have anything to do with that ring on Yoongi's finger?” The host noticed a gold band on Yoongi’s ring finger, making him cover his hand.

He had forgotten to take off his wedding ring before the show so questions wouldn't be raised, but it was too late now.

    “The tour was like 2-3 years ago and our wedding was just a couple months ago.” Hoseok revealed.

    “We wanted to keep it as a secret so we didn’t outshine Namjoon and Seokjin with their big expensive wedding. So we had it in private.” Yoongi added.

    “Is there anything else you’re hiding from us?” The host looked quite intrigued.

    “Nope.” Hoseok lied.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was sinking slowly in his seat, with his legs and arms crossed.

    “Your husband is saying otherwise.” The host smirked at Hoseok.

    “Alright, Yoongi.” Hoseok sighed.

    “We have our own son! His name is Taehyung and we adopted him a year ago when he was 7!” Yoongi blew up, showing the host pictures on his phone.

    “Once again, we kept him a secret because we were waiting for the adoption papers to go through. We also didn’t want to the paparazzi to swarm him because we want him to live a normal life.”

    “With a rapper dad and manager father. Here’s another one.” Yoongi was too occupied showing off his son.

The interview ended with everyone knowing that they were married, have a child together, and Yoongi’s new album will feature a couple of tracks with Hoseok. Hoseok didn't think it was a good idea to reveal all that information due to the paparazzi possibly wanting more details but Yoongi could care less.

    “At least everyone with refer us as Mr. and Mr. Min.” Yoongi put his feet up on the dashboard.

    “Sweetheart, did you forget you took my last name? It’s Mr. and Mr. Jung.” Hoseok pushed his husband’s feet down.

    “Fine fine, I’m Mr. Jung.” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

They picked up their bundle of joy from school and headed to their home when they saw Namjoon’s van in the driveway.

    “I thought they were in Japan for Jin's acting debut?” Hoseok parked next to the van.

    “I still can’t believe Jin convinced him to buy a van when they only have one kid.” Yoongi chuckled.

    “Kookie is here!” Taehyung opened the car door and was about to run into the house when Yoongi grabbed him.

    “I love you Tae Tae.” Yoongi kissed his son’s head.

    “I know papa. You tell me every day.”

    “You're supposed to say I love you too!” Yoongi put his arm around his son's neck.

    “Okay okay! I love you too papa!” Taehyung exclaimed.

Yoongi let the boy and watched his son run towards their house. Hoseok smiled at Yoongi, watching him admire the world he was in at the moment.

    “Thank you.”

Hoseok was surprised by his sudden words.

    “Thank you for what?” Hoseok stepped towards his husband.

    “For extending your hand in friendship to me even though I was so cold. If you hadn’t been such a ball of sunshine, I would’ve never had my parade.”

    ‘Wha-”

    “Thank you for everything Hoseok, just thank you.” Yoongi fell to his knees and started to cry.

Hoseok kneeled next to the latter and held him close.

    “My sweet sugar, why are you crying?”

    “Because of you I enjoy my career, my horrible manager and ex are locked up, I enjoy coming home, we have a beautiful son, a beautiful house and a wonderful life. All thanks to you.” Yoongi’s small frame shook.

    “All I did say Hi and I changed a rapper’s life.” Hoseok chuckled while running his hand through Yoongi's soft hair.

    “I love you with all my heart, Jung Hoseok.” Yoongi was trying to stop crying.

    “I love you too Jung Yoongi.” Hoseok smiled, picking the latter up, “Now let’s get you inside.” Hoseok carried Yoongi towards their house, giving him another kiss on his blond hair.

The End :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sadly this is the end of this story, hopefully, you guys enjoyed it!! I'm currently working on a Krishan story so if you're into fantasy or Krishan (Krislu?), check that out when I finally publish it. I don't write much fantasy but I'm trying so forgive me. I might have another BTS fic in the future so if you'd like to give me any suggestions, that would be great^^ Again thank you so much for reading and commenting!!