Fantastic Four

Elixium 08084
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter one fantastic four  

 

“Her laptop seems old. I’ve seen her use it since my first year in this university. It shouldn’t take much to be able to get into her system. I’m betting five, or depending on how fast your fingers work with the keyboard,” Jennie informed Lisa as she uncapped the water bottle she was holding earlier. She then swallowed a huge gulp of cold water before walking over towards her friend to see the progress. 

 

 

On the other hand, the younger one’s eyes were glued to the monitor as she tried to crack the password after finding a common port in the system. She was still not as good as her other friends but she was definitely improving. She was about to give her third try when Jennie stopped her and grabbed a seat next to her.

 

 

“Woah, slow down.  You’ll get yourself detected if you just use trial and error method. Didn’t Jisoo teach you how to trace the IP address? You can acquire the password in there, saving time.”

 

 

Lisa smiled sheepishly. “Um… she actually taught me last week but I already forgot most of the steps because I kept thinking about whether I should eat gamjatang for dinner during her lecture.”

 

 

“Ow!” Lisa cried when Jennie flicked her on the forehead.

 

 

“Idiot. You should have taken down notes.  Knowing how to track IP addresses is important and beneficial. Now scoot over,” Jennie said and motioned Lisa to get up from her seat. She immediately positioned herself and started typing on the laptop. “You’d better learn it this time,” Jennie warned as she tried to slow down so that Lisa could understand and grasp what she was doing.

 

 

“3…2…1… Bingo! Now you have access to her account.” Jennie stared at the screen with a satisfied smile.

 

 

“Waaah! You’re the best Jennie!” Lisa praised and hugged the older one tightly, making Jennie gasp for air.

 

 

“Yah! Stop being so clingy! This is why people keep on doubting the platonic relationship between the four of us.  I’m not into girls. Ewww.” Jennie made a face and stood up, trying to get away from her friend.

 

 

“But you like me right?” Lisa gave a mischievous grin and inched forward to give another of her bear hugs to Jennie.

 

 

“Nope I like Hanbin,” Jennie teased and stuck out her tongue. She squealed when Lisa embraced her and Jennie tried to get out of her friend’s grasp.

 

 

“Yah! Why are you so noisy?” a voice spoke as the door opened, revealing Jisoo and Rosé carrying several bags of groceries. Jennie and Lisa immediately stopped playing and rushed towards the newcomers to help them carry their stuff and place them on the kitchen counter.

 

 

“Milk ice cream!” Jennie cried in delight when she found her favorite food after rummaging through the bags. “Thank you Jichu!” she spoke in her baby voice and back hugged Jisoo who was busy taking out the stuff they brought.

 

 

“Yeah, you can let go now,” Jisoo absentmindedly said and continued checking the shopping list she had written earlier with Rosé.

 

 

“And you called me the clingy one,” Lisa said in a bored manner while eyeing her two unnies.  Jennie rolled her eyes and threw the crumpled paper that was near her towards Lisa who easily docked her aim.

 

 

“Cholisa! Give me a hand here. I can’t reach the top of the cabinet!” Jisoo yelled and Jennie laughed at nickname. Well, she never failed to laugh every time Jisoo used Rosé and Lisa’s weird nicknames.

 

 

“Yah! Why do you keep calling me that? Can’t you give me a cuter one?”  Lisa complained and a visible frown was etched on her face.

 

 

“Cholisa! Cholisa!,” Jennie chanted as if mocking her.

 

 

Jisoo momentarily stopped checking and turned to face Lisa. “But that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I heard your name. It won’t be natural if I plan on what to call you,” Jisoo spoke and gave a sheepish grin. “Now come here and help me put these on the top portion,” she instructed and handed the packs of pasta to Lisa.

 

 

“Jennie can you wash these fruits and vegetables first?” Jisoo asked, eyes roaming around the area until she found Jennie fumbling with her phone nearby.

 

 

Jennie immediately put back her phone in her pocket and raised her hands to make a salute. “Aye, aye captain!”

 

 

The trio continued with their work diligently. After a few seconds, Rosé finally emerged from the bathroom looking as if all her energy has been drained from her face. She quickly went to the kitchen to join her friends.

 

 

“What took you so long?” Lisa asked curiously.

 

 

“Usual reasons. Gosh why do I have such a weak stomach?” Rosé groaned while clutching her stomach.

 

 

“See I told you not to eat soondae earlier but you didn’t listen,” Jennie spoke.

 

 

“Soondae? The one made of pig’s intestines? Eww. No wonder your stomach became upset.” Jisoo’s face scrunched up in disgust.

 

 

“Yah! How could you say eww to that?” Rosé defended placing her hand to her chest in a dramatic pose, as if she was so hurt by Jisoo’s remark. “I only ate a small amount. It’s clearly not because of soondae. Wait, I just remembered that I wasn’t able to release my bowel since yesterday because I was constipated. My poop doesn’t come out no matter how hard I pushed. Maybe that’s why,” Rosé said, unaware that she spoke what was on her mind.

 

 

Jisoo groaned.  Jennie face palmed herself. Lisa laughed so hard. “Too much info Rosé!”

 

 

 

“You hacked Rachel’s account? Wait, the campus sweetheart?” Jisoo inquired and went to the trio who were hovering over Lisa’s laptop.

 

 

“Campus sweetheart my . She's a devil in disguise!” Jennie exclaimed, making a face at the mention of the name of a person she clearly hated.

 

 

“Yep! But I still don’t know what to do next. What’s the best thing to get back at her?” Lisa asked her friends. It was only a week after classes started again but she already had a –well, let’s say she wasn’t really fond of this girl.

 

 

“You should make her account send spam messages to annoy her friends,” Jennie suggested.

 

 

“Wait, you can access her whole system right? Look for her ugliest pic in her folders and upload it as her profile picture in her account. I’m sure she still has pics of her face before she had undergone surgery. She was my schoolmate back in middle school and nobody would even spare a glance at her. I just found out that Rachel Jung is the same person with Eunha Hwang because her best friend back then is also my friend,” Rosé said.

 

 

“She got surgery done? But she still looks ugly to me,” Lisa remarked casually.

 

 

“Ow, burn!” Jennie’s lips tugged into an amused smile as she realized that Lisa would occasionally let go of her mean self.

 

 

“So mean!” Rosé claimed but she was smiling anyway. “But yeah I really don’t find her pretty too. Rumors claim that she really is rude but she gets away with her attitude because teachers favor her. She acts all innocent and Ms. Goody-Two-Shoes when there is a teacher.”

 

 

“Let me just remind you that you could go to jail if they caught you and wouldn’t releasing her old pics be an act of cyberbullying?” Jisoo reminded with a hint of worry in her voice.

 

 

Jennie sighed and placed her hand on Jisoo’s shoulder. “It’s not bullying when you are just getting even. Besides, she should have known better than spread rumors that our precious Lisa is sleeping with that nerd from the Nursing department. Last time I checked, she was also the one who started the rumors that you and I have a secret relationship.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter