e

Facade | ksj

This facade

you play

in front of me

to just give me

a "reason"

to live,

it's stupid.

After my attempt,

after they

told me to do it.

Funny,

you don't love me

so why save me

and put up a facade?

I, Lee Tae Hee, will not fall for your facade Kim Seok Jin

I was feeling sick, and I was drunk. I needed something to sooth my throbbing head.

I grabbed a bottle of what seemed like pain relievers. I swallowed more than ten, I don't remember.

I really don't.

I called Nam Joon. I don't remember what I was telling him. It was all a blur. I just knew I fell asleep in a bath tub.

Seok Jin saved me. That's what the doctors said, and what Nam Joon said too.

I looked for Nam Joon when I woke up. He looked more distress than Seok Jin was.

He told me I called him. I wasn't making sense but he heard bottles, pills, bath, water, overdose, drown. He tried to come as soon as possible. But Seok Jin was already there.

I wanted to cry and I criedI didn't let Seok Jin hold me. I wanted to move on, I needed to move on.

He never loved me and never will.

So why was he acting all distress when everyone else came into the room?

__

"Stop playing with her Seok Jin." Nam Joon said. In front of me.

"But I'm not!" Seok Jin fought back.

"But you are." I said. He looked at me like a lost puppy. I was lifeless in return.

"You were one of the main causes as to why I ended up almost committing suicide! You had a girlfriend while you were married! I demand a divorce! YOU NEVER LOVED ME AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE HER OR AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU! I need to stay away from you. For now." I explained, almost shouting.

"Let's go Nam Joon." I walked out with Nam Joon trailing behind me.

Goodbye Kim Seok Jin.