making things right

fated

this is part 2 of a souble update, don't forget to read the previous chapter

 

 

 

 



    Luhan floated unnoticed through the halls of a rather large house in the form of a black cloud. He found the man he was looking for and solidified right behind him.

    “Excuse me,” Luhan began as he tapped the large man on the shoulder. “You left my friend to die in an alleyway in his underwear earlier.” The man looked as if he’d been caught. “Were you the one who … hurt him, or were you just the cleaner?”

    “How did you get in here kid?” He asked. He was trying to sound tough. Nobody alive was tough once they saw Luhan for what he really was.

    “Just answer the damn question.” Luhan said loud enough for the man to hear, but it was the fact that the redhead’s eyes turned solid black that got him babbling.

    “It was just my job to get rid of him. It was the boss who killed him” He instantly surrendered the information. Luhan could never get used to the smell of urine.

    “I would like to have some words with your boss.” Luhan said as he walked back out into the hall and made a sharp right.

    “The other way.” The large man said. Luhan his heel without missing a beat and walked to the boss’ room.

    He didn’t need to kick the double doors open, he just wanted to. He had heard the pleas and whimpers coming from the girl on his bed, but the man didn’t care. She didn’t look old enough and he was most likely keeping her against her will.

    “You. Get out.” Luhan said to the girl who immediately tried to scramble off of the bed. The large man, whose cologne wafted off of him as if he bathed in it, held her tightly and continued what he was doing, never sparing Luhan a glance.

    If he was going to play that way, so could he. “My friend Minseok. You took his phone and clothes. I would like them back.” The man continued to ignore Luhan.

    The next thing the large man knew, he was suspended by his neck with his feet dangling. Luhan had a firm grip on the man’s throat and was squeezing ever so gently. “Get out of here.” He said to the girl, never taking his eyes off of the larger man. “This won’t be pretty.” She ran out of the room wrapped in a bedsheet.

    “You want money? You’d make a great mercenary.” The man gurgled.

    “No. I want Minseok’s things back.”

    “Which one’s Minseok?”  Luhan looked at him with nothing but disdain.

    “Would you really like me to jog your memory or are we going to do this the easy way?” Luhan said with a flat voice and a terrifying glint in his eye. “It hasn’t even been twenty four hours since you had him dropped in an alley and you honestly don’t remember?” Luhan raised his eyebrow. The man shook his head.

    “Light brown hair, delicate looking, beautiful face.” He stated, “Any of this ringing a bell?” His lip curled up into a sneer.

    “Yeah, sweet … I remember now. He was crying and begging for it.” The man grinned, proud of what he had done, obviously trying to provoke Luhan. “Shame it turned out we got the wrong guy. I couldda kept him longer.” Luhan wondered if this man had any sense of self preservation.

    “Wrong guy?” Luhan growled through his teeth.

    “He would have made an amazing pet.” Luhan blinked once before pushing his hand into the man’s face. Luhan thought he heard bones cracking and that made him smile a bit.

    “You kept him for days." Luhan hised. "He doesn’t remember, but I’ve seen." Luhan said almost sweetly. One last chance. Where are his things?” Luhan spoke in a commanding voice. The man flailed his arm a bit before hitting a button on the wall.

    A few men came in and saw Luhan floating, pressing the man’s head into the plaster of the wall. “Do any of you know where Minseok’s things went?” He asked, not really seeing them as a threat. In fact he didn’t really look away from the man whose head he was crushing for more than a second when he asked, “Where do your loyalties lie?”

    One man left the room. Presumably to get Minseok’s things. The other man stood there. Feet glued to the floor in fear. He looked familiar. From Minseok's memories.

    “You saw Minseok too.” Luhan smiled eerily at the frightened man behind him. “Yet you did nothing to help.” He said in a mocking voice. “I bet you were more involved than Minseok ever thought you were.” Luhan purred.

If the new man were to be perfectly honest with himself, if this slight man weren't so pants tingly horrifying, he would have almost taken his speech patterns to be... seductive.

    He looked shocked. Luhan closed his eyes for a moment.

    “Minseok will probably never realize that sometimes the hands on him were different.”  He beckoned Rolf to him and pressed his other palm to the large man’s face. “Was he worth it?” Luhan asked.

    “What?”

    “Was a quick like that … against the poor boy’s will … Worth. Your. Life?”

    The two men whimpered.

    “I hope his cries and pain resonate in you for eternity.” He forced Minseok’s memories into their heads. The room was full of screams and sobs and whimpers. They begged for mercy. They begged for him to stop. Luhan's grin only grew with each whine.

    “Shame I shouldn’t actually kill you myself and I’m glad that Minseok will no longer remember any of what you did even if he ever does recover his memories. You two have them now. They’re your experiences to hold. Yours to keep you company at night when you close your eyes. Eventually if you haven’t managed to kill yourselves because of the guilt or pain, you won’t even remember that these were someone else’s memories. “

    He stopped his rant short when the first guard came back in with an armload of clothes, a wallet, some keys and a phone.

    “I think this is everything. The boss likes to keep souvenirs.” He said.

    “You should go and help the others leave too. Bad things are probably about to happen. Thank you for your help.” Luhan saluted slightly before he vanished with Minseok's things.