Chapter I

Paradise

  ''Love...''.Jooheon whispered this softly as he grabbed Wonho's hand,interwining their fingers together.Wonho smiled softly,getting closer to his lover's face to gaze into his eyes.His breath was minty and slow and Jooheon felt like he could just melt into Wonho's arms and stay there forever.It all started as a simple pillow talk in the middle of the night because Jooheon felt the need of doing it since he couldn't sleep that much anymore.He said that sleeping makes him miss Wonho more.And now they were holding hands.Jooheon watched as Wonho got closer and closer and pressed his plump lips over the younger one's lips,making Joohoney's heart beat race.

  ''Yes?'' asked Wonho,pulling back softly to stare at his lover's beautiful features.He knew that Jooheon is always blushing whenever they kiss and Wonho just couldn't wait to see his rosy cheeks getting red again.He never felt more comfortable in his life and lying there with Jooheon,in the middle of the night felt like paradise.

  ''Nothing,I just-I love you''.Jooheon took a deep breath before saying that,knowing how much Wonho likes to hear it.He squeezed Wonho's hand lightly and this time he was the one to press his lips against the blond one's lips.His kisses were soft and light,like the spring wind on a beautiful day.He felt like ''I love you'' is not enough to express in words the burning love he has for that beautiful man that chose to fall in love with him as well.He didn't care if the other members saw them kissing.With Wonho,he felt brave.And when the older one touched him,he felt weak.He pulled back from the kiss a bit,to stare at his Wonho's face before he could open his eyes.He was indeed perfect,like a picture.

  Wonho flashed a wide smile,grabbing Jooheon's chin with his other hand and kissed his teddy bear's forehead.''I love you too and you know it.Now let's go back to sleep,I know you just craved for kisses but you are too shy to ask for them,aren't you?''He chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around Jooheon's body.The other one just nodded once and got closer,curling up in a ball.''I might need a new heart by the age of 30,you give my heart some serious attacks when you lock your lips with mine,Wonho'' 

  Wonho just laughed lightly,hugging his beloved one tightly and pressing his lips on the younger one's head while humming to a song.Jooheon just remained silent,pecking his adored one's chest before closing his eyes then he turned around,rubbing his a bit against Wonho's bulge.He heard Wonho inhaling deeply and he smirked,doing it one more time before he closed his eyes again and fell asleep in Wonho's embrace.