Melting snowflake

Snostorm |NamJin|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Lee Namjoon was a man with big dreams. With goals and visons but coudln't reach them - he was limited. He had to take care of his wife and go to work. Namjoon found his life quite depressing and sad. He wasn't living, he was just a robot doing what he was supposed to do.

After all, he wanted to divorce so bad and restart everything.  For Namjoon, there was no way, he couldn't do that. As if he was trapped with a mirror that couldn't be broken. 

When his shift was over, Namjoon went to the grocery store and after that - he'd go to the rooftop before going into his apartment. The view of the city was satisfying, it calmed him down and put his senses back together. It was a routine of his that he did everyday. He'd never skip it. 

 

 

First snow was falling from Seoul's sky and as the wind was gently blowing along with the snow, it was winter. In Namjoon's apartment, was his wife in their bed coughing. She had caught a cold.

He goes to the grocery shop, then he'd treat his wife with some medicine. After that - he'd be gone within a few minutes, up to the rooftop. The snow was falling down hard on him. It just took a few seconds before his hair was covered with snow. 

What if she'd passed away? he thought to himself. Namjoon shook his head and quickly pushed away that horrible thought out of his head. He hated the thought of death; it was scary and frighting. 

Plus - he was not even allowed to think that way. A golden rule that was in family, that could not be broken. 

Maybe I should just do it? Just end all o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter