Is It The End

Is It The End?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jo In Sung is the love of her life. Jihyo never wish to be apart from him. They might fight sometimes, but what is life without any misunderstood. Eventually they able to solve it without have to break up. It is thanks to their communication, and love toward each other. No matter how big things are, they always back together.

Jihyo and Insung have been going out for quite some times already. They went to the same college, but they in different course. Thing is going smoothly between them for now. However, Insung starting to become cold toward Jihyo day by day. No more sweet gesture. No more sweet words.

Even when things become cold between them, they still stay together. No one want to let go first or to walk away. Jihyo have been trying to find the reason, but every time she tried, she failed. There no more communication between them. Jihyo have been asking his friend as well, but they also didn't know what the cause of his changes.

One day, Jihyo walk around her neighborhood, trying to figure out everything that had happen between her and Insung. She keep walking and walking around until her feet brought her to an open cafe. Jihyo not sure why she was there or why would her legs bring her there.

She looked around the cafe and found Insung sitting on one of the table. What shocked her the most is that she could see Insung smiling toward the girl sitting in front of him. He just smile. He smile to the girl, but not to her.

She have not seen his smile in a while. Jihyo missed his smile. She missed the smile that have melt her heart from the beginning and the smile that have make her heart belong to him. She missed the smile, but she missed him the most.

Jihyo approach his table and stand beside it. She keep looking at Insung with her longing eyes. She could see that he shocked for a second at her presence before going back to his cold expression.

The expression that he been giving her a lot recently. The cold facade that she knew just a fake mask for him. She can see that he is hurting too from his eyes but she couldn't reach him. Jihyo hurt by his action. She is his girlfriend, but he treat her like a stranger.

"Insung-ah, can we talk for a moment?", Jihyo ask him, hoping to straight things out. She might gone crazy if they keep like that.

"You must be Jihyo, right? It's nice to meet you. I'm Hani.", the girl introduce herself to Jihyo. She extend her hand for a hand shake.

Jihyo turn her head and look at Hani. She wondering how Hani would know who she is, and if she should shake her hand. Jihyo knew that she never saw her before in her life and Insung never introduce her. Jihyo extend her hand but stop when Insung decided grab Hani hand.

"There's nothing to talk about. We're over, and just you know, Hani is my girlfriend. So, stay away.", Insung said and stand from his seat. He pull her away from the cafe.

Jihyo couldn't believe what she just heard. She thought that Insung didn't realize what he just said. Perhaps that Insung just want to test her. She turn around and chase after them. She saw Insung when he just open his car. Jihyo hold his arm and turn him around.

"Why Insung-ah? Why? Why are you doing this to me? What have I done wrong Insung-ah? Please don't do this to me. Please Insung-ah", Jihyo plead. She didn't care what other will think about her.

She just let her tears flow. She couldn't imagine live without him, by her side. She didn't want to lose him. She want him back to her. Her body froze when Insung pull back his arm, and enter his car. He just drove away, leaving Jihyo alone on the street. Jihyo fall on her feet and keep crying. Her whole world crumble the moment Insung left. Is like he bring her soul with him.

The car filled with only silent. Hani knew she have to ask him about what just happen at the cafe. She knew that Insung is going out with Jihyo, because he always talk about her. What she didn't understand is why did he do that? Why he claim her as his girlfriend to Jihyo? She just didn't understand.

Hani actually his cousin. She just got back to Korea from US. They just catching up with each other at the cafe, before Jihyo came. One thing that she catch from Insung behavior recently is that he always change the subject whenever Jihyo's name is mention.

He park his car near the river. He went outside and lean on the front of the car. He look the scenery in fromt of him hoping that will calm his broken heart. He is hurting when he saw Jihyo just now.

He really want to hug her and tell Jihyo that he is sorry and things will be fine. However, he knew better than anyone else that things wouldn't be better. Not for now and not in the future.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter