final-

7 Reasons Why You're Cute

7 Reasons Why (I think) You’re Cute

The way your eyes sparkle

                Whenever you stare at me as if I’m the smartest person in the whole wide world, I get a million butterflies in my stomach. The vibrant spark of your doe eyes that spells innocence makes my stomach churn every time. You are someone special, Lu. The way your eyes constantly affect me in ways unimaginable proves it. You have magic on your fingertips, giving me all sorts of emotions in one snap. Right from the start, I knew I needed to be with you.

The way you drool in your sleep

                You get easily bored that’s why you always fall asleep in class. I always steal a second look at your drooling face when no one is watching and smile like a mad man because you’re so darn adorable. You make me want to pinch those round cheeks and poke your lips until you whine and tell me to stop. No matter how hideous (sorry I had to!) you look, with your tongue sticking out, almost touching the armchair, I am still convinced that you are my Helen of Troy.

                I am trying to be poetic don’t judge.

The way your nose flare when you smell something nice

                You crack me up whenever you play with your nose, purposely making it big to sniff the appetizing smell of food across the room during break time. You look like a kitty cat ready to pounce on the sight of a delectable meal. I am always tempted to loop a fresh-baked cookie on a fish pole and hang it somewhere to see your reaction. I bet you’re going to jump with your mouth wide open and snatch the cookie with one sneaky bite.

Damn! Just thinking about it makes me want to kiss you.

           The way you flap your arms when you walk home

You don’t notice but I am constantly watching you from a distance; grinning at how you’d cheerfully flap your arms as you journey back home. You always look excited when you walk with your friends. I envy them for being near you. I wish I could do the same so I can tease you for being a chatterbox and receive plenty of playful punches from you.

The way you scrunch your nose when you’re confronted with a difficult question

                I know about your love-hate relationship with Physics. Every time your class stumbles upon a difficult topic and you are asked to explain a formula, you instantly scrunch your nose and huff in annoyance. Instead of giving the answer, you would open your notes and skim through the pages in an agonizingly slow manner, taking time until the teacher gives up and throws the question to someone else.

                Clever boy! Good thing the teacher is nice enough to let it slide every single time. ^_-

The way you smile

                Oh sweet Jesus! Where do I even start with your smile? This is the one thing that can render me speechless and send me to my knees. I still remember the first time you introduced yourself. I am certain you didn’t notice how I was scrabbling for words. Tongue-tied, I could only stare at your face, wondering what on Earth I did to deserve your attention.

Your smile captures joy. It’s contagious and real- a breath of fresh air from the superficial world we live in. All this time, I wanted to own that smile; to be the reason why your lips twitch into a joyful expression. I want to be a part of the beauty that is you. And as the days go by, these desires only strengthened. I swore to myself that someday, these wishes would turn into reality. When the right time comes, I will be the reason behind your smile.

 

The way your curly hair covers your eyes

It’s still a mystery to me why you’d wait for your hair to cover half of your face before you get it trimmed. I understand the fondness with your fluffy auburn curls. They don’t only look so soft, they feel so soft! I had a chance to touch it when I woke you up after you’ve fallen asleep. I would love to touch it all the time. But I am more concerned about the possibility of you getting into more accidents because it prevents you from seeing properly. You’re too lazy to comb it away and let the thing be the cause of you tripping in the hallway multiple times.

It’s adorable but I’d rather see you without injury.

I’m supposed to end here but I feel like seven reasons are so little. Truthfully, I only chose seven because it’s your favorite number. There are a lot more things you do that make me adore you even more so I’ll go further. Ready?

Here we go.

The way you sing when you think no one is watching

The way you stand on your tippy toes when your friends tease you for being short

The way you say my name that takes my breath away

The way you yawn with your crinkled eyes

The way you pout your lips when you’re thinking

The way you giggle when your friends tickle you

The way you bite your lips when you’re anxious about something

The way you squint when you know your friends are lying to you

The way you sneeze uncontrollably in the middle of a lecture

The way you raised a brow when you’re feeling sassy

The way your eyebrows wiggle when you’re being mischievous

The way you fidget when you made a mistake or when you score low in an exam

The way you gag when the boys in class tell you that you’re pretty

The way you complain when you think your teachers are being unfair

The way you blink when you’re confused

The way you tear up after watching a sad film

The way you munch your food

The way you gasp upon knowing you’ve passed the examination

The way you cringe when Mr. Park talks about his love life in class

The way you blush when others compliment your new hairstyle

The way you run across the field during your PE class

The way you blow kisses just to annoy your team members in the soccer club

And the way you help others even if it compromises your own well-being.

 

All these things make me love you more and more each day.

 

 

 

I apologize for this mess. You know, I am not good with words. This is extremely awkward for me. Uncomfortable, stressful, nerve-wracking; Name it.

However, since this letter is about the things you do that how drive me crazy, I am willing to give it a shot. You deserve to know how I genuinely feel about you so here it is.

While waiting for the right time, I wish we could create beautiful memories together. At some point, you will grow and face hardships. You will meet people and experience the bittersweet life. But don’t worry. I will always be here to look after you. I’ll guide you the best way I can. I will protect you and make sure no one breaks your heart. You can rely on me, Lu.

I am looking forward to the day when I can finally tell the world about us. ‘Til then, my angel.

 

 

Love,

The man who will put a ring on your finger someday

 

Kim Jongin heard someone approaching. He tore his eyes from the table and smiled at the beautiful face before him.

“I’m done with the examination, Mr. Kim. Can I go home now?”

Jongin’s lips twitched into a faint smile. He nodded.

LuHan murmured a thank you as he bid goodbye.

“Ah, LuHan?”

The pretty boy spun around almost automatically and waited for his teacher to say something. There goes the sparkly eyes. Jongin secretly folded the love letter he was writing and hid it under his desk. His smile grew wider, exposing his pearly whites. “I just want to say….happy fifteenth birthday. Hope you’re having a good one.”

He wanted to say more but the rest of the students were beginning to listen to their conversation, clearly distracted by the scene. He could only pat LuHan’s head (instead of handing his present). The latter genuinely thanked him with flushed cheeks. Really cute. He bowed once more before rushing out of the classroom. Jongin thought he left. He was surprised when the fluffy auburn hair popped again. LuHan’s breathtaking face came into view. He left a meaningful smile before waving goodbye for the second time. Jongin did the same, grinning from ear to ear, until the angel’s retreating figure fades from his vision.

 

 

 

 

Just a few more years.

 I’m gonna make you mine.

 

 

 

-

A/N: I actually have a KaiLu fic with angst, divorce and slight mpreg themes but I am not sure if I'll publish it. Whachathink, guys? Anw, going back to the fic. This is so random. Jongin is 27 and LuHan is fifteen. lol Teacher-student/stalker-ish/ romance. I wrote this few hours ago because there is a drought of KaiLu fics in AFF (im sure you notice). If I can't read new ones, might as well write them. xD