Chapter 3

You Hide...I'll Seek

“YAH ! Where are we going?! And can you stop dragging me?!”

 

“Oh. Oosp. Sorry!” He said with an apologetic smile and let go of my wrist.

 

“We’re just going to get my motorbike, it’s parked in the school parking lot.”

 

“...” I didn’t say anything and just followed him into the parking lot.

 

We got to the parking lot and I was still following behind me. It was really dark in the parking lot even though it’s still 4.

 

~“Should I trust him? He’s technically a stranger. Is he going to * me??!!”

 

I shook that thought of my mind and focused on the motorbike that was now in front of me.

“Sleek. Black. Not bad. Are you sure you’re not going to kill us on this thing?”

 

“Of course! Get on.”

 

He got on the bike first to stabilize it. I got on and he handed me a black helmet and then wore his own.

 

 

“Ready?”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“To eat.” With that, he started up the bike and we zoomed to our destination.

 

-----

 

We stopped in front of a Chicken place and got off after parking the bike.

 

“This is where we’re going to eat?”

 

“Yep! It’s my favorite chicken place. Why? You don’t like chicken?” He said giving a sad face.

 

“Oh-no. Let’s go!”

 

~”I really can’t afford to eat chicken! I’m a model and I need to be a certain weight for tomorrow's shoot, plus it’s a couple shoot! I can’t be sluggish tomorrow. UUUGGHH!!! Chicken is going to ruin my performance in the jewelry hize tomorrow ALSO. Lee SungKyung, It’ll be fine, hold yourself together, don’t go overboard eating. It’ll be fine.”

 

I tried calming myself down but once I reached the door, I hesitated to pull it open. He must have seen my sudden stop and reached around me to open the door, letting me go first.

 

“Thank you….” I said ask I stepped inside.

 

The scent of chicken hits my nose.

 

~”Fried chicken, Spicy chicken, honey chicken! I want it all!! NO. Stop it. Keep yourself in check.” I said in my mind while softly slapping myself.

 

“Let’s sit over there.”

 

I nodded and followed him to a table against the wall.

 

We sat down and he ordered for us.

 

“I ordered the combo set. It has everything!” He said with so much joy.

 

“You haven’t told me your name yet.”

 

“It’s SungKyung, you can call me Sung if you want.”

 

“I’m Nam JooHyuk. Call me NamJoo.” He said with a big smile, grabbing my hand and shaking my hand, while I crinkled my eyebrows and stared at him.

 

“Sooo, tell me about yourself. Don’t lie, because I’m very good at telling when someone is lying or not.”

 

I smirked. “Well, I’m Lee Sung-Kyung. I’m 21, I go to YG+ High School and I’m a Model.”

 

“Hmmm. What’s your favorite color?”

 

“White.”

 

He continued to ask me questions, I continued to answer them as he wrote them down for the project presentation tomorrow. Mid-way asking the question “What jobs do your parents do?”, I the Chicken Combo set was placed onto our table. I suddenly felt sad, even though one of my favorite foods was in front of me, but I think NamJoo was too distracted to notice my sadness and I quickly pulled my emotions together.

 

“Let’s continue while eating!”

 

“Mhm”

 

We eat grabbed a chicken and started digging in.

 

“So, what jobs do your parents do?”

 

“My dad works in the Engineering Field, while my mom works as a nurse.”

 

“WooO, that’s so cool.”

 

“I know right! So it’s your turn.”

 

We talked and laughed. It was getting late, so we decided to leave. While he was paying, I was suddenly sad again because I ate a lot.

 

~”He’s alright.”

 

“Let’s go.”

 

“Mhm.”

 

“Where do you live?”

 

“It’s hard to explain, I’ll guess guide you.”

 

“Kay.”

 

I guided him through the busy streets and through the alleys to my house.

 

“This is it.”

 

“This is where you live?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“THAT’S GREAT! I live in that house next to yours. I guess I’ll be seeing you a lot.” He said smiling.

 

My jaw almost dropped.

 

~”He lives here?! Of all places?!”

 

I normally wouldn’t mind who lives next door, but this one seems too noisy. He’s going to get too close.

 

“Oh. That’s nice. You should drive me to school then.” I said trying to seem as chill as possible.

 

“Sure thing! Every day at 7:15?”

 

“Mhm.” I slowly started to freak out. I bid my goodbyes and thanks and we both went our separate ways.

 

I lost my chill as soon as I stepped into my house.

 

“How could he say YES!!!????? I’m sooo dead! Ugghhhh. He’s going to find out and ruin me!”

 

“Whatever…”I sighed and got ready to sleep.

 

….

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

 

“How could I’ve gained 2lbs???!!”

 

I started to do some crunches and exercises, before taking a bath and falling asleep.

```````````````````````````````````

You like????

Please Upvote, COMMENT and/or Subscribe!! :DD

What's going to happen next ?? :O

Look forward to the next chapters!