1/1

These feelings...

“Hey, Yoongi Hyung?” Hoseok whispered from his place on the top bunk, hoping that his hyung was awake. It was around midnight, and he couldn’t put his mind to rest.

“Yeah?” Yoongi whispered back.

“Have you ever thought about… well, not being where we are now? Like, what if we never had ARMY’s there for us, or those people who… who say things that make us want to push forward even more. Or just each other. Sometimes I think about how my life would be if I never became friends with you guys.  I’m just so thankful that we met each other…” Hoseok spoke.

“Yeah, I think about that sometimes, too. And I think about how we are here, and how thankful I am to every single one of our supporters, and to all the members for keeping their strength when we can’t go   on anymore.” Yoongi continued. “And how thankful I am to you, for lifting me up when no one else could. When I thought that I might just give up.” Yoongi blushed, and looked up to the top bunk to see Hoseok’s face peeking out from the edge of the bed- Well, doesn’t he look cute?

“Sorry for waking you.” Came Hoseok’s apology. “I just had to get it out.”

“Gwaenchanha(kwenchana), Hoseok-ah. I was already awake, before you said anything. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.”

“Well… Thanks for listening. Good night.”

“Good night.”

That night Yoongi fell asleep with the thought of a certain dancer on his mind. Little did he know that, that exact person would have a dream of his as well.

                                                    ~<3~

*2 days later*

Yoongi had been thinking about Hoseok these past 2 days and couldn’t get his mind to wander elsewhere. He had already cost the entire group an extra hour of dance practice because he kept getting distracted. So, to let it out he decided to do what he did best… Rap- Well, he was also good at sleeping… but he decided to let his feelings out in an orthodox way. He put on a random beat and began rapping quietly to himself, “My love for Hobi is so great, my heart beats for him 'til the dusk of day.  My night falls when he's away, His dancing is great?” (I don’t even know…) He looked around to make sure no one had heard him, before continuing, “Wondering mind 'til he sees, falling for him is all I do. While waiting for the moment, for him to say "I like you." But what if it’s not true, what if he isn’t as into me as I am for him, a fool. ” He puffed. Taking a seat and grabbing his water bottle, he recalled what he had just said. Rapping was always a way for him to vent, and he just realized that maybe he had more than just a tiny crush on Hoseok. It was evidently bigger than that, or else he would have never been here in the first place, letting all these feelings out to nothing but the

Determined to set things straight he exited his room, only to bump into the one person.

“kamchakya!(You scared me, in Korean. For those of you who don’t know.) “ Yoongi cried, unintentionally shoving the person to the ground.

“Ow! My everything.” Came the groan from Hoseok, who had found himself set on the hard floor.

“! Sorry!” the rapper apologized, helping his comrade up.

“Where’s the fire?” Hoseok asked sarcastically, peering down at Yoongi, who had been fidgeting in his spot.

“I- well,- I was just heading to….“ Yoongi’s eyes darted to the left, only to spot an unsuspecting Maknae, “to the park with Kookie!” Came the rushed reply from him. Hearing his nickname, Jungkook turned around and looked in their direction.

“Are you ready yet, Kookie?” The rapper had called, hoping he could see the situation.

“For what?” Jungkook questioned, confused.

“Did you forget already? We were supposed to go to… you know, the park.” Yoongi looked at him with, what look liked- plead?

Contemplating whether he should get himself tangled in, whatever this is, and help his hyung- He did help him with finally confessing to Jimin, he supposed- He looked towards Hoseok, to see a glint of gloom in his eyes. Seeing the situation, he finally let his mind agree to help his hyung.

“U-Uh, yeah. Just a sec.” He answered, walking to his and Taehyung’s room, he found Tae doing the same thing as the past few hours, playing video games and making Bangtan bombs just to keep their ARMY’s updated and satisfied. “I’m going to the park with Yoongi Hyung. Want to come? I think you should get some fresh air, after staying inside all day, doing nothing really.” He observed to his closest Hyung.

“Yah! Updating our beloved ARMY’s on our day is not nothing! It’s fun.” Tae remarked.

“And besides doing that… what else have you been doing? Sitting around like a potato!!” Jungkook stuck his tongue out, teasing his Hyung.

“A very handsome potato!!” Taehyung said, making finger guns.

“Whatever you say… So, do you want to go or not? I’m pretty sure Yoongi Hyung wouldn’t like it if we stayed here arguing the rest of the day.” Jungkook bothered.

“Nae, I’ll come. Let me get ready.” Walking to his drawer, Tae continued their conversation. “Do you know why Yoongi Hyung wants to go to the park all of a sudden? I mean, he should be having his day-long nap by now.”

“I don’t know, I was thinking the same thing. But, it looked like he really needed to get out of whatever situation he was in.” Jungkook recalled. “Hobi Hyung looked pretty down the way he was looking at me.” He recalled.

Tae had finished getting dressed and they left the room, meeting up with their Hyung and going to the park down the street.

 

They were walking around the park, in hoodies and hats (to risk being seen by fans) until they noticed a piano on the side of the sidewalk, with a note stuck on the side, saying ‘Play your heart out! This piano will be here until Sunday.”

“Suga Hyung! You should play! Show us your piano skills.” Taehyung had said a bit too loud. Jungkook clamped his hand over his mouth, saying “Yah! We’re going to get caught if you keep shouting out like that.”

“Aish! You want to make me mad today, don’t you? First, you insult me on relaxing in the dorm, then you tease me? And now, you tell your hyung to be quiet? I have Ajumeoni’s number is my phone…” Tae taunted, digging in his pocket to grab his phone. “Aah, Hyung. You have such soft skin, and nice hair.” The maknae had complimented, not wanting the punishment that came with Tae contacting his Eomma. Especially when the phone call was only for one of his hyungs to inform her on how he was being disrespectful.

During all this, the eldest hyung had sat down at the stool placed, for whoever would play, testing the notes out and stretching his hand muscles. It had been awhile since he played his childhood instrument. He supposed, that this was another thing he had restored since he had found these feelings for Hoseok. Looking around to make sure no one had noticed them yet, he began playing whatever his heart was telling him to.( The Song that Yoongi Played)  Without noticing, a crowd had begun to form around him, listening to the peaceful piano being played. Jungkook and Taehyung being two of them, finished fighting.

When Yoongi had finished he let out a sigh, and stood. Excusing himself through the crowd, with his head ducked, he grabbed the two maknae’s and began making his way back to the dorm.

While playing the piano, he thought back to all the moments Hoseok was there for him; all the times he had been there to give him a pat on the back; all the times where, when everything seemed wrong, he was there to make it right. Hoseok was the one, all this time.

 Once arriving at the dorm, he ran to his and Hoseok’s room hoping to catch him in his usual spot, reading a manga book or just watching new girl group dances to learn. But he was nowhere to be found. Anxious, Suga paced out the door and ran to the leader, who was sitting on the couch, and asked if he had seen the dancer, who gave a small reply of ‘he went to go get some hot chocolate at the small store around the corner’. He decided to wait for him in their shared room. Trying to make it romantic he set some instrumental music in the background, with the lights turned low and had grabbed the nearly dead roses from the vase that was set on the window seal, and sat on his bed. It had been 5 minutes, and Hoseok had arrived. He could hear his cheery voice from the living room, greeting the leader, and walking towards their room. Nervous, he stood up and waited for the click of the door, until he could pour his heart out to his lover. Entering the room, Hoseok was shocked to see Yoongi standing there with dead flowers in a too small black suit, that he had worn to a photoshoot a year before, and no shoes. He looked to his left and saw a box of half eaten chocolates on his bed, with the rapper already torn off.

“Yoongi?” He looked at him, to meet his gaze. “What are you doing?” He asked softly.

“Hoseok… I… You…” Yoongi cleared his throat, ready to give his speech “for the past month I have been feeling something that I couldn’t explain, and I realized today that… that these feelings didn’t just happen over the month, they’ve been there from the beginning. I was so stupid to not realize them, to not realize that all the effort you put into trying to make me happy… Hoseok, I want to thank you for all those things, and I want to tell you that all the effort and love you put into them will not go to waste, because I want to be the one to accept those feeling from you. Even after all this time.” He looked up from the ground, eyes filled with tears, and a happy smile.” So… please accept these flowers, and half eaten chocolates, because I’m too much of a pabo to actually be prepared.” He chuckled, half-heartedly.

Silence enveloped them, for what had felt like eternity.

“Of course, Yoongi.” Hoseok had replied, reaching forward to the rapper’s cheek, “Took you long enough.” He whispered before pulling him into a kiss, hoping to pass all his love through that one joining.

He had finally gotten his message through that thick skull of his sweetheart.

And all the work was worth it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(<3)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EEEKKKKK!!! I was smiling through the whole last part of this chapter. I can’t tell if it’s too cheesy or not, but oh well. I hope you guys like it!! I know it took me awhile to get it up, but it’s up. This is my first ever over 1k words, almost 2k!!! Let me know down in the comments if you guys enjoyed it?? Again, thanks for waiting!! Here is a link to the story that sorta connects it, I guess?? http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1182840/birthday-confession-jimin-jungkook-jikook

~Author KaDo