A FATED NIGHT

A FATED NIGHT

Rosé and Lisa are both college students (Lisa is a freshman and Rosé a sophomore) attending a frat party. The two strangers arrive separately and spend the beginning of the night constantly being hit on by numerous guys but none of them succeed at catching their attention.

The night drags on and the first floor of the frat house becomes increasingly and almost overwhelmingly loud and crowded so Lisa decides to sneak upstairs to escape the busy atmosphere for a little bit. Rosé, who just happened to catch a glimpse of the stunning blond haired girl as she climbs the stairs, is entranced by her raw beauty and quickly decides to follow her to the second floor; leaving behind the tipsy senior who was lazily trying to chat her up. As she reaches the top step she instantly catches sight of the pretty young body sitting gracefully on the floor at the end of the hallway, her face calm as she seems lost in her thoughts.

"May I join you?" Rosé asks loud enough to be heard over the music emanating from downstairs but soft enough to not come off as obnoxious or startle her new found obsession. Regardless, Lisa flinches at the voice knocking her out of her daydream but still responds with a small "Sure." after looking up at the attractive orange haired girl standing next to her.

Rosé sits down and they both notice the flush in each others cheeks that develops nearly instantly in response to their close proximity. "This was a good night to go out." they both think in unison as shy smiles grace their faces.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you enjoyed ^_^!!! Tbh I never even shipped them before but once I saw this pic I thought they looked cute and instantly got inspired to write this lol!