fin.

lost

when the news that taehyung's grandma died. taehyung was lost. 

taehyung lost his grandma.

who wasn't just his grandma, but his home.

taehyung's grandma supported through everything. was practically his mother for a good amount of his life. and was his motivation to keep going.

but she was gone.

 

and taehyung was lost.

 

when the news that taehyung's grandma died, all of bts was heartbroken, understanding that taehyung's grandma was important to him.

extremely. important.

 

when they all went to their dorm, all of bts enveloped taehyung in a hug, and cries were heard. whether it was jimin, or jin, taehyung didn't care. he was just happy that bangtan cared.

 

taehyung wearily walked back to his room, after washing up. jungkook was already there at his bunk. taehyung was about to climb up, but jungkook held onto his waist. he pulled taehyung down, caging him in his chest. they were sitting up, and had to bend their heads to not hit the top bunk. it was awkward, and if they stayed like this for long. jungkook pulled them down, taehyung ontop of him. jungkook placed a kiss on the side of taehyung's head when he felt hot tears seep into his shirt. taehyung's body was shaking as sobs wracked down. jungkook combed his fingers through his hair, his other hand patting taehyung's back. words were left unsaid, but it was all said. taehyung knew it was okay to cry, and jungkook knew that he had to stay with taehyung.

jungkook was taehyung's new found home.