The Story Of Our Love

Pyramid

Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock~ It feel's just like it's heaven's touch~

He remembered when they were trainees. Their love for each other was easy back then. No problems whatsoever arose out of it. They would go on dates with no difficulty. Every single trainee in SME knew about their relationship. They were known as the IceFishy couple. Life was sweet back then.

Sturdy as a rock we hold~ Wishing every moment froze~

Problems began when he debuted. He had a busy schedule and so their dates grew less frequent. When they did get to spend some time together however, his happiness was fulfilled. After every date, he spent hours just reflecting on it. He always wished for more time away from his idol life. Just for her.

Earthquakes can't shake us~ Cyclones can't break us~ Hurricanes can't take away our love~

When she debuted, everything was fine for a while. They got to see each other more often. But when the year 2009 hit, and both groups released songs that skyrocketed them to stardom, problems arose. More worse than before. The CEO constantly talked to them about breaking up to avoid antis'. But they pushed on. Sure, the relationship wasn't as steady as it was before, but they survived.

A story that was never told~ Something like a mystery~

Their relationship was suspicious to the fans. Whenever a article came up about them seen together, the number one searched word that day would be Haesica. If they interacted in public, the next 10 minutes of their lifes were filled with calls from managers warning to be careful.  They never gave a full explanation of their relationship, it was noticed, but no one bothered with that fact. Thankfully.

I will never go ,imma be the one to keep you safe~ Before was our love back it more than enough~ Holding on to one another, be the cover when it's rough~

 From the anits', she was the one who would be the most hurt. She would sometimes cry herself to sleep at night, her groupmates told him. Afterward, he would comfort her. "Jessie-ah, those antis' aren't worth your time, don't worry about them", he would always tell her. With those words, they ignored the rising number of antis' and protect each other. Always protecting each other. With love. Forever love.

We'll never fall, just keep on going~ Forever we will stay~ Like a pyramid~

He smiled to himeself as he walked down the aisle. After their idol years were over, they revealed their relationship right away. Even though there was a few disagreements within the public, nothing could stop them. Nothing. He then turned around and looked nervously ahead. She appeared, beautiful as ever. When she eventually reached him, he grabbed her hand. In return, she flashed him her radiant smile. Even though she was always his, today it would be official. As church bells began ringing, she officially was his Jessica. And him, Donghae, would be hers. Forever.

 

So that was it! Did u enjoy it? But don't worry, I enjoy writing these kind of stories, so I'll be making more in the future! Asiantales, signing off!