1/1

all i want for christmas is you

"yoooooongi!" hoseok screeched, plopping himself ontop of yoongi's bed, barely missing yoongi.

yoongi groaned, lifting his head from under the blankets. "what?" he raspily says with noticeable annoyance. he was enjoying his sleep, and hoseok just woke him up. of course he's going to be annoyed. yoongi tries to kick hoseok out, his foot covered by the blanket not strong enough to roll hoseok out.

"hyung, guess what." hoseok says, rolling closer to yoongi, looking up at the older with excited eyes.

"what?" yoongi says again.

"it's christmas!"

"no it's not." yoongi rolls his eyes, pulling his blanket closer to his chest. "it's not even thanksgiving."

"but, hyung, the christmas spirit is in the air!" hoseok smiled, moving on of his arms to emphasize the so called "christmas spirit that's in the air."

"hoseok," yoongi flatly spoke, "you're forgetting that it's thanksgiving, and you really should be excited, because seokjin-hyung is cooking for us."

"yes yes i know, but..."

"but?"

"all i want for christmas,"

"don't do this."

"is yOU!!!!"

yoongi groans as he's enveloped in a hug. though, feeling hoseok's smile on his chest makes him smile, and he kisses the top of hoseok's head.

"i hate you for doing that."

"i know." hoseok says, muffled in yoongi's shoulder, "but you love me too."