Nightmares

Thawed By Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With shattering crashes of thunder...Sheets of rain descended upon them... carrying the blood down towards the drain...


She was severely traumatised by the gruesome sight, keening beside her silently, numb with shock and disbelief...


With blood flowing out from her head... her body was as cold as ice and her face was pale... she was motionless...


She was grieving and weeping for her...


"AHHHHHHH" She jolt up of her bed with her eyes blurred with tears... It was a dream... a dream that has characters she was stranger to... a dream that wasn't clear... it was a nightmare...


SN: Momo are you ok? Did you have a nightmare?

Still unable to recover from the shock, with wave of emotions sweeping over her... Sana grabs Momo's cold-sweaty hands...

SN: Momo, it's just a nightmare, it is not true.

MM: you died! You were bleeding! It hurts!

Sana grabbed Momo's head and looked into her eyes...

SN: no! I didn't, look I am still here, it was just a nightmare... ok?

MM: b-but..but...

SN: it's just a nightmare

MM: ok...

SN: now go back to sleep, if not we will be late for school tomorrow morning. You wouldn't want to be late for the first day of high school right?

MM: y-yes

SN: let's sleep then

Sana sat beside Momo's bed, caressing her head, easing her fear, so that she could fall asleep.


-After a few minutes-

Momo was sound asleep...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter