Fun

She killed my ego

Solar glances at the rap line who seemed to be having fun on the corner of the room so she decided to talk to the puppy who's deep in thoughts..The leader then decided to break the silence between them 

"My angel~Comanie~" Solar does a really cringy aegyo in front of the blank wheein..this caught the attention of the latter not to mention the rap line who was about to go out to get some foods who suddenly looks at their leader teasingly 

"Decal?" Wheein looked at solar who's now clinging her arm around the small girl who's flustered at their leader's aegyo..

"Why does it feel like you're avoiding me?" 

"I'm not though?" The small girl looked at their desperate leader who's trying to break the wall between them

Solar smiled unnervingly."Arasseo my angel~"

--

Wheein stared at solar for so long she didn't notice the two who just got back from buying their foods..What she knows is that she can only see her angel,her leader,her unnie,her decal, she didn't care about the feeling she's having despite of it being obvious...

Solar caught the stare of the young girl so she gave her yeba smile.."Yongsun unnie" Moonbyul holds the latter's hand as she pulled solar close to her not noticing the little girl wheein..

"Unnie How are you this pretty?"

"I can't wait to have you for myself when we have our own private time in bali"

Moonbyul winks as she exclaimed excitedly while giving their leader some greasy lines while solar started to push moonbyul in a playful way..

"Stop saying those things the maknaes are here" Solar started to play with moonbyul by riding her greasy comments.. 

Moonbyul then leaned closer the latter who started to blush when the rapper started to whisper something in her ear..

Wheein saw the whole interaction around moonsun but she ignored all the feelings occuring to her as she walks annoyed to her bestfriend who's currently eating some chips enjoying the view of the love triangle.

"What's up whee?" Hwasa offered her bestfriend some chips but the other girl didn't seemed to notice her.. she waved her hand infront of wheein but she's really not minding her bestfriend instead she's staring at moonsun who's having fun around each other.. Wheein felt a pain in her heart but still she didn't mind the feeling. 

"Maybe I'm just missing yongsun unnie..yeah maybe that's it no more else"  Wheein thought as she stared at the two still hurt..

Hwasa was tired of seeing her bestfriend ignoring her and looking like she's out of her mind..The girl didn't have a choice so she thinks of a plan to get wheein back to her senses and the only way to do that is.. 

"Wheein-ah unnie texted me that  ggomo's missing.." Hwasa leaned closed at her bestfriend saying that ggomo's missing made wheein back to her senses.. 

"WHAT-WHERE'S MY BABY IT CAAAAAAN'T BE!!" Wheein screamed while shaking her bestfriend.. Her loud scream that made moonsun looked at wheesa worried.. 

Hwasa gave her bestfriend her famous fatal look while wheein started to walk around frantically.. 

"Calm down jeez I'm just kidding"   Wheein slapped her bestfriend in the air still flustered.. 

"You've been staring at them like you want to burn a hole through" The girl was flustered at her bestfriend's statement..When wheein was about to answer back the two are already infront of them..

"Are you okay?" 

"What happened?"

Moonsun asked the two worried.. Wheesa looked at each other before laughing hard

"Wheein's just crazy..about yongsun unnie." Hwasa coughs as she says the last part but just enough so wheebyul can hear..

Moonbyul smirked remembering wheein's feeling about their leader..She suddenly thinks of a plan that made all of them stare at her 

"How about the four of us on the same place? Like.. We don't need to separate our vacation." 

"What? NO" The small girl isn't fond of her unnie's idea but their leader and her bestfriend agrees to it..

"Why don't you want it to be the four of us wheein-ah?"  Solar asked wheein who's now looking down thinking she's doomed..

"Cause I want it to be just us" Wheein mumbled as she looked up to see the latter who's still waiting for an answer..

"Great.. She didn't hear it" Wheein gave yongsun her brightest smile saying she doesn't mind it and she's finally agreeing to the idea 

Hwabyul overheard wheein because they're literally close to her.. Moonbyul is trying hard to contain herself from laughing while hwasa was staring at her bestfriend with a look that's saying I knew it.. 

Solar gave wheein a smile of relief..Wheein just gave back a shy smile

Hwabyul made fun of wheein by messing her hair and head locking her.. The two already had a plan in mind but keeps it a secret for now

"We'll get to hangout with our pupwhee~" Moonbyul gave her charming smile.. Hwasa almost barf at moonbyul's smile but it didn't stopped the silent solar from pulling her angel from moonbyul

"Don't do that to my comanie."  Solar protectively hugged the little girl around her arms..solar's action made the latter blush.. 

Hwasa who was enjoying the view of the three is now shaking her head from amusement.. This made her think that maybe..The start of their break is going to be...Fun. 


Hey.. I was thinking about not continuing this story so I'm really sorry about not updating for so long. "^^