-First Encounters-

Trust Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I

First Encounters

Everyone's first thoughts in the morning are different.

Mine usually are about the cute idols that I see on Youtube right after I wake up.

However, this morning is special so instead of scrolling down Youtube - I run to the bathroom.

I groan when I find my toothbrush thrown in the sink with toothpaste smeared all of over it. As a reasult the first thought that I have today isn't optimistic. It begins with murder and ends with my brother! He must ruin the most important day of my life! I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down. It doesn't help so much. I meanת what can help you relax when you find out that your brother has used your toothbrush once again?! I take my thoothbrush from the sink and I step angrily towards my brother's room. He is going to pay. I enter his room quietly before I crouch next to his bed and stuck the brush in his ear. "Mmhm~" he muffles. I glare at him. You little piece of ! You are not going to have a peaceful morning! "Heo Jichan!" I yell and twist my toothbrush in his ear. Just as I do so he jumps from his bed. 

"Yah!" he takes his pillow and hits me with it, "get the out of my room!" I ignore him and begin to laugh when I see his palm land on his ear. My laughter becomes stronger when his eyes widen and he pulls out the toothbrush. "What is that?" he takes a deep breath as he holds my toothbrush in the air. "Well, since you love using my toothbrush - I thought that I might just give it to you as a gift," I cross my arms, "also - ing stop using my stuff!" I get up from my crouching position and turn to leave when I feel something hits my back. I turn to find the utterly disgusting toothbrush on the floor. "You are going to pay for waking me up like that!" Jichan gets up from his bed. "You are going to pay for ruining such an important day for me!" I raise my voice at him. That's when I notice that something is moving in his bed. Oh, he is screwed! I start walking backwards before I raise my hands, "you know what oppa, let's talk it through." "Oh, that ain't going to happen," he grabs the toothbrush from the floor before he points it in my direction, "don't you want to brush your teeth?" That's the time to use your card Solji! "Eomma! Jichan oppa brought a girl home!" I scream before I run back to the bathroom. My giggles fill the room as I hear my eomma yelling at Jichan. Now let's get this day started!

After opening a new pack of toothbrushes, I begin to get ready for today. I take a cold shower and I put on my face some makeup. I had my audition to BigHit High and I couldn't mess it up. I practice some dance moves while I'm still wrapped in my towel, and I silently cheer my name as I put some hand cream. After I was done in the bathroom, I return to my room to change into the outfit that I picked for the special day. I put on a pair of baggy black trousers and a red crop top and I match them with a gold bracelet that was given to me by my father. I stare for a second at our picture that rests on my desk. He would have been proud, I think before I throw my bag over my shoulder. After I was checking myself in the mirror, I go straight to the kitchen. I open the fridge and I grab an apple from one of the drawers before I call my best friend Hyojin.

Hyojin and I met when I just moved into the neighborhood. She saved me when I was wandering around by myself at night from a weird ahjussi. To my surprise, the girl knew how to hit the man in all of the right places. Since then, our friendship evolved to what we are today. Which is, of course, best friends. She and I dreamed of the moment when we will audition for BigHit high since we were little girls. I peck my eomma who entered the kitchen on the cheek before Hyojin picks up. "Are you ready?" I ask her. "More than ever!" she squeks from the other side of the line, "I'll be at your place in two minutes." "Great!" I wave to my mom before I leave the kitchen and go to the small apartment's entrance. I change into my black sneakers when I hear knocks on the door. It's probably Hyojin. I am about to open the door when I hear Jichan calls me loudly. "What?" I turn around to find him going towards me with his hands spread wide.

"Can't I wish you good luck before you go?" he asks me.
"It didn't seem that you cared too much when you used my toothbrush," I cross my arms in suspicion.
"It was my.. Um... Friend," he clears his throat, "look, I didn't expect her to use your stuff."
"Fine," I sigh and open my arms for a hug, "come here before I'll regret it." We hug for a few seconds before he pulls away.
"Make sure you stun them," he tells me then he rubs his wet hand on my face.
"Heo Jichan!" I scream at him when I realize that he just smeared all of my makeup.
"Good luck sis," he chuckles and pushes me aside so he can open the door, "good morning Hyojin," he smiles at my best friend then walks back to his room.
When I turn to her she tries to hold her laugh.
"Are you sure that you are ready?" she asks me.
"It's because of my stupid brother!" I tell her angrily.
"Don't worry, I'll fix it," she finally gives in and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter