01.

Heart Throb
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Chapter 1**

“Yeah.. yeah… Lotto Lotto..”

Everyone was screaming loudly when Exo was performing on the stage their new album for the comeback stage.

Click sound was heard through the hall followed by the scream filled the whole place. “Oppa!!! Oppa!!”

I turned aside, moving up and down as with my hand started to ache while holding the long lens and trying to find the perfect angle to capture the moment.

And the day finished just like that.

“Aish… He is damn perfect.” I grinned happily while walking out from the venue because the stage was already finished.

I looked over the picture I’ve taken and unconsciously smile when I saw the perfection of the angel named Park Chanyeol.

“Sparkle smile! Sparkle smile!”

I turned behind when I saw someone was calling me using that name. It was Chanyeol’s fansite name which owned by me.

A high school girl came running to me a big grin.

“Why?” I looked at her.

“Can I buy the pictures that you’ve taken?” She looked at me innocently with her eyes sparkling.

It melts my heart which I believed it will but it didn’t.

“Student… these pictures aren’t for sale. If you really want… visit my blog and download it okay..”  I said before walking away from her.

“What a joke… did she think it’s easy to take these pictures?” I grumbled as I walked alone back to my car.

Yeah. I can drive and I already 23 years old and yet I still fangirling as if I’m still a highschooler. I acknowledged it because I believed there’s no age limit in falling in love. Vomits.

When I reached the car, suddenly a hand from behind snatched my camera from my hand which caused me to freak out. “!”

“What are you doing here?” I frowned when I turned back and saw the familiar face was holding the camera.

“It supposed to be me the one who is asking you. What is a lady doing at the dark parking in the middle of night?”

“Why bother to ask when you already knew the answer, Lee Jaeyong?” I grabbed the camera from his hand and put inside the car. “So, what are you doing here?”

“Why bother to ask when you already knew the answer?” Jaeyong repeated the same answer as I did before.

I immediately leaned on the car’s door and folded my arms. “Are you waiting for me?”

Instead of answering, he looked over his watch before he looked at me. “It’s already 12. Are you not going to wish my birthday?”

I snorted in disbelief when I heard him. “You’re really unbelievable. How long you’re going to make me the first person wishing your birthday?”

“It’s my birthday so it’s up to me…” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“What a jerk. You’re making your ex girlfriend to be the first person wishing your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter