Thief

i'm not cute!!!

Yoongi standing in front of Jeongguk shocked. He forgot to hide the money.

"Damn it!" He muttered 

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jeongguk. I'm a detective, do know if there is anybody that look suspicious?" He said with a innocence smile.

"No." Yoongi straightforward answer fast.

"Oh, okay well their might be a criminal living around here. So if you see someone suspicious call me." Jeongguk innocently said as he get his business card from his coat pocket. Yoongi accepted the business card. An idea pop in Yoongi head making him smirk with evilness.

"You know Mr. Jeon I heard a lot about you and I'm a big fan of you plus your work." He lied.

"oh really, wow i'm honor to have you as a fan and supporting me." The detecive thanked the criminal.

"no problem, do you have a pen and paper?" he ask.

"YES? oh yes!" Jeongguk was confuse why he need that. Jeongguk gave him a paper and pen carefully not knowing what to do, the black hair boy write some down on the paper. 

"Here my number. I will like to get to know you." The black hair smile that cause Jeongguk to blush.

"Umm sure let be friends, I guess this is weird." Jeongguk laugh awkwardly.

"Well, it dark out I guess I'm going sleep Mr. Jeon, bye." Yoongi said and shut the door before Jeongguk can said anything. Jeongguk thought it weird that they became friend that fast. 

"I heard someone called Mr. Jeon before, who is it?" Jeongguk thought making his head hurt.

Korean, Seoul indoor shooting range, 11:35 AM

Jeongguk quietly shoots, thinking that he should shoot that criminal (Yoongi). He always missed to shot the criminal. 'Bang' the bullet hit perfectly in the head, but couldn't why he can't shoot him. Little does Jeongguk know he have been shooting for hours. Jeongguk felt a vibration in his pant and noticed someone calling him. 

"Hello." Jeongguk greeted.

"Kookie~! Help~!!" Whined Taehyung.

"what happened?" Jeongguk replied as he leave the indoor shooting range. 

"I have a date with Jimin this Friday and I haven'tdateanyoneforalongtimeand- !!" He panicked 

"Whoa! Slow down hyung, you have a date with Jimin?" Jeongguk question.

"yeah! Help me!" Taehyung begged.

"okay, I'll be there!"

Taehyung's house, 1:00 PM 

"Hyung, I'm here" Jeongguk yell.


"Jeongguk! I'm glad you're here!" Taehyung cheer. 


"So what the big problem." Jeongguk asked. 
"So.. um I don't know what to wear for the date!" Taehyung responded. 
"That all!" Jeongguk cackle. 
"Stop making that face! It unusual for me to act this way." 
"Okay, Okay." Jeongguk smile. 
"Anyway, kookie~! Will take me there too." Asked Taehyung. 
"Okay, TaeTae!" Jeongguk approved. 
Several hours past by and they end up playing games. 
"Kookie, your phone is ringing." Taehyung said as he still looking at the screen. Jeongguk grab his phone and answer. 
"Hello?" 
"Hi, is this Mr. Jeon?"
"Yes, it me."
"Oh! Umm... are you busy tomorrow?"
"No, why?" 
"We having a important meeting and we like you to come to the meeting."
"I'm sorry but-"
"We need you there, it about the black cat."
Yes, the 'black cat' is very important to Jeongguk . It longest mission for him. He usually finished his mission in an minute but the 'black cat' is the problem. 
"Okay, I'll be there at 9:30 AM tomorrow." Jeongguk answer.