Criminal

i'm not cute!!!

It was a dark night in south korea, Capital seoul.

11:49

Min Yoongi was standing on top on 'The banks of korea money museum'. It was close and dark where there is no people except security gruard who always sleep. Yoongi think really dumb for them to sleep however it help him to escape. He carefully sneak in and pause that no noise can be hear. That is how really sly he is.

"Namjoon, are you ready." he said as he went up stair of the meuseum making sure not to get caught by the security cameras.

"Yeah i'm ready!" Namjoons reply. He was in a small room fill with 4 or 8 computer with code and electronics. Within one small button turn all the security camreas off. Since this time Namjoon can't hack the system for short period of time for the red laser that protecting the gold, money, and gems. So he attach himself to wire that were unexpected really strong. It hold him like someone is hugging him tight and don't forget about how strong the hold you in the ceiling, thanks to Seokjin amazing skill, he don't have to drill the ceiling. As Yoongi wearing his gloves and slowly jump down. He slowly garb the square glass protecting it. Due to Namjoon hacking none of the security was alarmed. He reached out his hand to took the heavy gold. As silent minute went by he successfully got all the minerals and gems. He climbed up the thick wire and unstick the wire from the ceiling. Luckily he landed safely like a cat. Now it the money. Tip toeing and wearing all black make him look and feel invincible.

"Okay! I got the code!" Namjoon chirp.

"Yah! Don't forget to break the security camera!" Suddenly Seokjin enter the conversation. 

"I know, you don't have to remind me." Yoongi acknowledged.

"YAH! I'm trying to help." Seokjin yelled while Yoongi chuckle.

"Excuse me, um did you two forgot about me." Namjoon said as he typing some unknown code. The big gold lock open. Yoongi went inside the big gold circle door and he can not believe what he just saw. More gold, silver, copper, gems, and mostly money.

"Guys, you can not believe what I saw inside this door." Yoongi said. He grap his two black bags and filled in up of money.

"Was it really fill of money?! Seokjin questioned.

"Yeah hyung." Yoongi answered while he focus to to smash the security camera with a broken metal. Yoongi suddenly start to pass the red laser making the alarm ring so loud that Seokjing and Namjoon earpiece almost make them deaf, luckly they pull it out fast.

"What the actually !" Namjoon screamed.

"Yah Namjoon respect your hyung, and Yoongi that not the plan.' Seokjin scolded.

"Nevermind, Hyung he always like that. We should leave him alone." Namjoon sigh and Seokjing also sigh. While Yoongi kinda lost his mind because he always think this is boring but also he want to see someone.

"Hyung! The police will be coming 5 mintue!" Namjoon announced which make Yoongi snap out his thought, Yoongi couldn't remember him walking through the red laser like some . So he quickly run to the roof top as he carries the bag up, which slow him down.

"1 mintue!" said Namjoon who is getting work up. Yoongi ran upstair as fast as he could.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Yoongi was on the roof top where nobody and see him but he can see them all. He finally made it on time. he was exhusted because of the 12 story tall building stairs. he lay flat on the ground, breathing in and out of the cold air. He can hear the polices sirens and people geting out of the car, repoters, and most of he can feel like the man he always want to see. Yoongi get up and see Jeon Jeongguk talking to someone. Yoongi noticed he look different today, Jeongguk look much older than last time. Yoongi unconsciously stare at him and walking forward like it was some spell that drag him closer to Jeongguk but right at the end of the building he stop and realize that he was about to fall. He made eye contact with Jeongguk. Jeongguk grab a gun to shoot Yoongi but miss. Yoongi quickly ran alway as fast as he could when he saw Jeongguk ran inside trying to go up the roof. '' Yoongi thought, he feel somehow flustered and scared for no reason but it didn't stop him show it beacuse he have too much pride.

"Get ready, i'm about to finish this mission." yoongi smrik.