ANNOUNCEMENT

My One and Only Bright Place

Okay, so all in all this is obviously not an update. This is an important announcement that I want my readers to read. If there are any. So let's start. You all know that this is based on my favorite novel All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, right? Some events will be alike, same plot, same theme. But I don't know... it's just I'm still an amateur and not yet professional. Though I would really love to make an AU for that with the same scenes and same feels that I can give to my readers which I personally felt when I read that book. But somehow I know I'm still not creative enough. And I want to improve my writing style. And I just can't find a way to make this story creative based on my preference. And for that, I know I can't make a good influence or pull out a bundle of emotions on my readers when the author itself isn't confident of her writing skills and works. So I decided that... My One and Only Bright Place will be DISCONTINUED I'm sorry to say that. 

 

I'm really sorry to disappoint all of you. I'm sorry for discontinuing this. I truly want to finish this. But you know what they say, sometimes you have to let go of other things so you could start anew. So... yeah. My One and Only Bright Place is discontinued but... I will start a new story!

 

Same theme, though different plot but still with the same characters (HunHan, of course). You can still encounter some suicidal thoughts, depressions, anxiety and all here. The one thing I really want to say is I really want to write a story with such themes. You know, depression and all. And I want to inspire you but I just thought that I'm not writing on my own self with My One and Only Bright Place. So yeah, this will be changed into a whole new story and I hope... you will still look forward into reading it. As for now, I have two plots inside my head that I could write for my new story. So... I want you guys to choose.

 

I'll be posting the description soon and please make your choice. I really want to know what your preference. Because really, I think even one of those two plots should be written in words. So... help me, pleaseee T^T I'll be posting the descriptions of each so please stay updated. I really really want to know what you guys think. Or I'm just gonna decide on my own? Hehe, we'll see ^^ 

 

Again, thanks for those people who supported My One and Only Bright Place and I hope... you'll like the upcoming story that I'll post soon. Thank you very much. But if you're not okay with that, it's okay ^^ I understand. You can freely unsubscribe now :') Again, thank you. Hope to see you soon on my new update. XOXO :* :')

-Gelicka03

P.S: And of course, let's stick to top Luhan and bottom Sehun, okay? But don't worry. Not like they're going to have scenes here. Hehe~ It's just for their relationship not exactly on their relationship in bed, okay? So... yeah~