chapter one

Something About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was such a hot and busy day in Seoul for both Pentagon and I.O.I since both groups are doing their next photoshoot for Elite Uniform commercial for the next season. From this commercial, it can be said that this is their first collaboration with each other together. This is the first time for Pentagon and also the first time for Ioi. Both group never being paired or see each other except for maybe just passing by at the music program.

They are doing just fine after the first two round of photoshoot and sometimes they even can laugh at each other jokes. Among ten of Pentagon members, Yeoone and Kino was the members that the girls can approach easily since both Yeoone and Kino are known for their friendly behavior. Its not that the other eight are unapproachable or have an arrogant behavior but it just that the rest are just too shy to associate or interact with someone new. Of course they tallked with each other often since they don't want to be seen as a rude hubae, so they try their best interact better with the girls.

After a few round for solo shoots, its now the turn for couple photoshoot and one of the couples are Hongseok and Chaeyeon. This is the first time they are being paired together since Hongseok was paired with Zhou Jieqiong before. It was awkward at first but since both of them experienced modelling even before debut, they can overcome the awkwardness with professionalism after just a few shots. Plus, both of them were also scheduled to be the lead for video commercial for the same brands later.

"Alright Chaeyeon-shi, now I want you to link your arm around his neck. Can you do that?" The instusctions came from the cameraman for Chaeyeon. Hearing the demand, she just smile and just do it with a smile on her face without hesitate. Hongseok on the other hand, ofcourse, wouldnt show it on his face that he was actually surprised by Chaeyeon action but since he know he have to be professional and started to reach for her hand to make it less awkward.

After a few pose from a different couple, its time for them to pack their things and go back home or atleast getting ready for their next schedule.Hongseok was about to change his clothe into a casual one  when suddenly their manager approach him with a phone in his hand.

"Hongseok-ah, you got a phone call" said the manager handing him the phone.

Hongseok didnt take the phone immediately from his manager and look at his manager with a questioning expression maybe asking who was the caller.

"It's Mr. Yang" said the manager understand with Hongseok's expression.

"My appa?" asked Hongseok. His manager just nod and hand the phone to him again. "take this call, he said he got something important to tell you". Hongseok take the call and gesture his manager to leave him alone and to give him some privacy to talk to his dad.

After a few minutes, Hongseok finally out from the changing room to approach s. On his way to walk out from the building, a girl accidently bumped onto him causing the girl fell on the floor.

"Ack!" The girl said in pain. The girl then look up and then realize she was bumping into the one she was doing the photoshoot earlier. "Omo, Hongseok-shi, I'm so sorry. I was in a rush" The girl apologize for her mistake. 

Hongseok look away to continue his walk to s and silently mumble "Babo". Little did he knew that the girl could hear that. He l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter