Preview

Coward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: These are just snippets of the actual story. If you want you can read it, but you're going to read it again in the next chapter ^^' Enjoy~

 

Eric and Solar walk home together after eating dinner.

It's weird to explain.

The two aren't dating. They're just friends.

 

But… it's feels wrong to say that so simply.

 

It looks like a date.

They're walking together as if they just came from a date.

They look at each other as if they were dating.

 

Does he consider it a date? She does.

--

You know, things started out nice. A year ago, they met at a club meeting. She learned he went to her rival high school. She didn't want to speak to him because of that, but he tagged along despite the stereotype that guys in his school were usually arrogant, independent, and superficial. He didn't come out that way. Later that night, she learned that he currently lives in the building across from hers. They walked home together for the first time.

I promise you she didn’t have feelings for him at that time, but all she could think of was how he seemed… different.

--

Everyday at lunch together, they would eat and just spend time together.

This is when feelings really solidified, yet caused a flurry of confusion.

Lunch. Just the two of them.

 

Sometimes, they'd talk about their class. Sometimes, they'd talk about home.

Solar talked about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter