Chapter 2

Undercover love

Mihyun went into her apartment, took off her shoes and jacked and went into the livingroom. ''Eunji I'm home'' she called but there was no reply. She looked at the clock on the wall and it showed 8pm. ''hm. maybe she isn't home yet.'' she talked to herself and went into the kitchen, Mihyun was about to go to the frigde but something on the table caught her eyes. She picked up the letter and read it, but she couldn't believe what she was reading. ''I'm not coming home anymore so please don't look for me. I'm sorry.'' Mihyun scoffed. Was this some kind of joke? She put the letter back on the table and run up the stairs to Eunjis room. Her sister didn't even told her anything at the morning before Mihyun left for work, so why did she left her older sister a letter and never said anything about leaving? She looked into her younger sisters wardrope and saw all her  clothed in it, after that she closed it and looked at her desk where her phone was lying. This was weird, why would her sister leave her home and leave everything behind? Maybe she is staying at a friends house. She took her sisters phone and called all numbers to ask if her sister is there.

''She isn't at your house and you didn't even saw her at work?'' Mihyun called the 10th friend from her sister and no one knew where she was. ''Ok, thank you. Yeah i will call you if I found her.'' she hung up the phone and fell on the bed. Mihyun was just too tired and wanted to sleep. Maybe her sister was with somone else Mihyun didn't know, maybe it was the best to just wait until tomorrow and if she isn't home tomorrow morning she will go an look for her. Mihyun closed her eyes and it didn't take long that she fell asleep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Mihyun woke up to her phones message tone. She tiredly rubbed her eyes and rolled on her other side. Only now did Mihyun noticed that she fell asleep in her clothes. She took her phone and unlocked it. A new message from Yunhee. ''I found out where Woobin is, meet me at club nightlife at 9pm.'' after she read the message, she looked at the clock. It was already 1 o'clock. Her eyes widened and jumped out of the bed. Damn she forgot that she needed to meet with her Chief at 2 o´clock. Mihyun run into her room, took some clothes out of her wardrope and went into her bathroom to shower. Her sister still didn't came home she knew it or she wouldn't be able to sleep so long, Eunji would have kicked her older sister already out of her room. But Mihyun needed to wait to look for her sister, she needed to talk with her Chief first, it will only took an hour to meet him because she knew she is going to yell at him for not being a big help.

After she showered Mihyun dressed in a white shirt and black jeans with black sneaker. Luckily she didn't need to dress up in just black clothes, only if they follow someone they needed to wear all black. Chief always said it would be better to use black so we can hide better. She always thought that it was bull and that they looked too suspictious with all their black clothes they wore but she never complained about it to anyone as just did what he told her or more like how he would call it, its an order. She put on some light makeup and went downstairs. They were going to meet at a coffee shop and luckily she could eat there so she took her car keys and left the house. The girl unlocked her car and went into it, buckled up in the driverseat. She started the engine and drove to the coffee shop. While she drove she thought about other posibilities where her sister could have gone but she didn't knew where she could start. Last night Mihyun already called everyone on Eunjis phone but no one knew where she is right now and that frustrated her, only one person is left who she didn't call but she didn't really want to call them. Not after what she has done or more like what she has not done. Mihyun didn't leave busan without a reason, her mother and stepfather are one of it. Sure she loved her mother but  questioned if her mother even loved er back. Her mother never cared when her stepfather beat her up after he was drunk or how he always yelled at her for something he did. Just like he broke the Tv but slapped and yelled at her that it was Mihyun who broke it but the truth was that he did it himself while he was drunk again. Mihyun wasn't dump she always saw how her mother looked at her while he beated her up, she knew that her mother saw it and she couldn't forget the look in her eyes after she got beaten up the last time. It was emptyness but Mihyun didn't care her mother never showed her love after her father died in a car accident. She even started to think that her mother blamed her but she didn't get why.

Mihyun stopped her car infront of the Coffee shop and got out of the car. It was still a little early so her Chief won't be there for 30 Minutes. She went into the shop, said hello to the worker and went to an empy seat at the back of the shop. The waitress came to her at asked her what she wants to order. ''A cup of tea and cupcake please.'' the waitress wrote it down and went back. Even if she sat at the back Mihyun could still see the window, she watched the people who walked by. It wasn't work time right now but she still searched for suspicious looking people, still hoping she would find him on a normal day, even if she knew it was impossible. The waitress came back with her tea and cupcake and she started eating while waiting for her Chief.

 

Meanwhile by someone else.

He was sitting in the livingroom looking at the picture in his hand. ''We will be together soon, angel.'' A woman walked into his house and looked at the picture he was holding. ''Why are you so possesed over getting her back?'' she asked him with a raised eyebrow. She didn't knew why he would go so far just to get her back, He told her that she never looked at him like he looked at her, she didn't loved him like he did. ''Because we are meant to be together.'' The woman rolled her eyes, the older boy was crazy.

 

Back at the coffee shop

Her Chief came into the shop and looked for her. ''Chief here.'' Mihyun raised her hand. He smiled at her and went over. ''Hey Mihyun, long time no see, how's work?'' he took a seat infront of her. It took all her power not to snore at him, she knew he was talking about the mission from yesterday and she felt kind of embarrassed to tell him about it but she didn't had a choice. ''Oh it was good, except the fact that I lost her after some random guy bumped into me but Yunhee and I already have a new plan for today.'' The Chief raised his brow. ''Its new hearing you lost your target just because someone bumped into you, but what is your plan?'' she gave him a sheepish smile and leaned forward. ''Listen Myungsoo I know its not your order but Yunhee and I are going to watch Woobin tonight at club nightlife, If you like it or not we don't really care but we want to find out more about blacktiger and you aren't really helping us.'' Myungsoo knew that the younger detective was angry at him for not helping them much, he always made an excuse not to tell them anything what he found out but it was only to protect her, she can't know where is behind her fathers death. Chief Myungsoo never cared if he hurt someone with new informations  and he didn't care when he needed to tell someone that their loved ones died, its was his job but he couldn't do that to Mihyun even if she worked so hard to find Blacktigers leader he couldn't tell her who he is. This man was just too dangerous, blacktigers leader would kill her without blicking an eye and that in a violent way. He just didn't want to see her dead body on a crime scene so he always brushed her and Yunhee off.

''I know you are willing to do everything to kill him but don't forget you have family, your best friend and us. Don't throw it all away just to get revenge for your father. Do you really think he would want to see his dead daugther?'' Mihyun scoffed. ''I don't care about my mother and stepfather, they never cared so why should I care? And I never said I would let him kill me before I killed him.'' she crossed her arms over her chest. What was wrong with her Chief, since when did he started to tell her to not die? He always told his team to put everything into finding the culprit and now that? Its not like she would risk her life to take blacktiger down but she would still do everything else she could do. It was the only way for her to sleep peacfully. ''I'm just saying you know. No one from us wants to see you die, we still care for you.'' He took her cup of tea and sipped on it. ''I know that all of you care for me and I do the same but he deserves to die. and thats mine.'' She took the cup from his hand and drank from it. Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He saw a lot of people who were willing to do everything to kill someone for revenge but why was such a young girl like her like that too? Sure he knew that her father was everything for her because he hold the family together and never missed a beat to show his oldest daugther how much he loved her but still this wasn't right. ''Then take it at least slow.'' Mihyun slammed her hands on the table and stood up. ''Listen Myungsoo, you don't need to tell me how I need to do my Job. I'm an undercover cop and what am I doing? Watching other people while following them. Come on Chief give me something more interesting let me get undercover into Blacktigers territory and I would be happy and stop bothering you for answers!'' Mihyun raised her voice a little. She was getting tired of his , always telling her others are caring for her and didn't want to see her dead, She knew what he was trying and it made her sick. Just because she is young doesn't mean she didn't know what she is doing or that she would be careless with her job. Oh how she hated it that she always needed to follow the small fish instead of the bigger ones. Chief Myungsoo sighed. Couldn't she see that he just wants her to be safe. If he would have known that Mihyun was going after Blacktiger he wouldn't have accepted her, he would have told her to go home and live a normal life but here he is getting her anger for not helping her and giving her small missions. ''Listen Mih..-'' She cut him off while holding her hand on and sitting back on the chair. He was confused at first but after he saw the look in her eyes he knew she saw something. ''Don't talk, she is here.'' she didn't took her eyes of off the woman who entered the shop and slowly took her hand back. Myungsoo knew what she was talking about or more likely who she was talking about. Lee Sungmi from Blacktiger was here it could only be her. He didn't turn around and just let the younger girl watch her, he knew she wouldn't mess up this time.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that B.a.p isn't in the chapter but I promise in the next one they will appear alot ^-^