001

`★【MINJUK ACADEMY】☆ NEW FBRP! MALES ONLY -- LOOKING FOR ADMIN! NOW OPEN!

MINJUK ACADEMY HISTORY

Minjuk Academy, home of the gifted, most elite, and prestigious. Minjuk's goal is to educate the best of the best, and with that each student must study diligently in order to excel in Minjuk. This school isn't just any all male academy,  as each student is required to aim for the highest goal. Though even with the high standards minjuk sets out, there are a selective few that decides to do other things that doesn't meet those standards. With strict rules for the academy's standards, parents found that the school was more suitable to send their children to for the next four years of their lives. They felt that it would give them a boost in reputation 

As the years went by, upcoming students has succumb to boredom, finding that just being in the school reminded them of the rules they would have to abide by at home. Generations have come and gone through the doors and now those who attend no longer feel it necessary to follow the rules. These actions had taken a toll for the worst. The students began to rebel against the school, their juvenile ways still taking precedence: smoking, drinking, and misuse of drugs, then there was the biggest factor of all – lust. The crave to feel on cloud nine as they called it became something that everyone whom enter the school wanted. The only way to get it was to stay at the top of your game, to follow the ones who were above you, or simply be one to go with it your own way while paying the consequences for it. Those who were weak was pressured out of the school, and not missed the next day. Only those who could handle this turned rebellious school made their way to the top which we know as the bad students of the school, while others either rebelled against them, succumbed to them, or simply ran away.

Now the school is divided, one side find themselves wanting to do things there own way, while the other will either wish to regain back the school keeping up an image their parents want them to have or having to fall in with the students whom succumbed to their own dwellings.

Which side will you choose?